News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Hi. I'm SHIN

Started by SHIN KAIRI, March 15, 2013, 02:04:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aitm

Here's a question for you, since you seem to think it makes some kind of point.
[spoil:3adnofnr]
QuoteAs high as the sky is above the earth are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
[/spoil:3adnofnr]

exactly how high IS the sky?
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

SHIN KAIRI

Quote from: "La Dolce Vita"
Quote from: "SHIN KAIRI"
Quote from: "Fidel_Castronaut"Typical theist response that is universal to all folk who join here and have their childish beliefs rebutted by simple common sense.
?? :-s Where?

Ok, you stated that macroevotion has never been observed, but it has
It has?? :-s

If you say so. I mean, gee, why would anyone have reasons to doubt your statement right?
Presuppositionalism wins everytime.

This will guide you to The Light ]http://shinkairi.blogspot.com/[/url]

Isaiah 55:9 "As high as the sky is above the earth are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts."

Plu

There's no reason to doubt his statement, because macro evolution has been observed countless times

La Dolce Vita

Yup. You may have been severely mislead about evolution however.

One of the evolutionary LAWS is that you can never grow out of your ancestry, i.e. regardless how much you have evolved from one species you will still be that. Which is why humans are still mammals, apes, etc. Creationists lie, A LOT, it's all they can do. The only way they can counter evolution, which is perhaps the most verified scientific theory - far more so than the theory of gravity for example. Therefor, to dispute it, which the creationist seems to think will make their hupothesis likely (WTF?), they got to lie. Nothing but lies and dishonesty can make it look bad as we KNOW evolution is a fact. The fact of evolution is different from the theory of evolution however.

For example, the liars will often link evolusion with the emergence of life (abiogenesis) and the big bang - while evolution (on this planet) started long after life started to exist, and billions upon billions of years after the big bang. Their lies are many, and disgusting.

Davka

Quote from: "aitm"Here's a question for you, since you seem to think it makes some kind of point.
[spoil:1wqxyzl9]
QuoteAs high as the sky is above the earth are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
[/spoil:1wqxyzl9]

exactly how high IS the sky?
Actually, it's infinitely high.  8-)

NitzWalsh

Must be all that second hand marijuana.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
~ Arthur C. Clarke

SHIN KAIRI

Quote from: "Plu"There's no reason to doubt his statement, because macro evolution has been observed countless times
A huge useless wall of text and a bunch of plant and fly pictures. Cool stuff. Now, please show me a pic of the giraffe that came from two dogs having sex.

Until then, you have jack squat.
*mod*- yeah, that answer is the winner- good bye idiot.-aitm
Presuppositionalism wins everytime.

This will guide you to The Light ]http://shinkairi.blogspot.com/[/url]

Isaiah 55:9 "As high as the sky is above the earth are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts."

La Dolce Vita

Quote from: "SHIN KAIRI"Now, please show me a pic of the giraffe that came from two dogs having sex.

This has never happened, and if it did it would be evidence AGAINST evolution. I don't think anyone can be as ignorant as you, particularly when I just informed you about the creationists' lies. This is beyond clear and obvious trolling.

NitzWalsh

Quote from: "Plu"There's no reason to doubt his statement, because macro evolution has been observed countless times
A huge useless wall of text and a bunch of plant and fly pictures. Cool stuff. Now, please show me a pic of the giraffe that came from two dogs having sex.

You need to go take some biology classes. You're demonstrating that you know jack squat about how evolution works.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
~ Arthur C. Clarke

Plu

If that would actually happen, it would be the most compelling argument for your god I've ever seen.

SvZurich

Quote from: "NitzWalsh"

You need to go take some biology classes. You're demonstrating that you know jack squat about how evolution works.
Or that French schools suck worse than the ones in Dixieland.
Kimberly (HSBUH) aka Baroness Sylvia endorses the Meadow Party's Bill N' Opus for the 2024 Presidential election! Or a Sanders/Warren ticket.

stromboli

It is no harder than simply looking the shit up on google. the fact that you choose not to educate yourself, set up any real debate, provide solid proof of your stance or answer responses in a meaningful way, leads me to think you have nothing better to do than be an irritant on here. Until you seriously challenge your own beliefs you will never be honest in them. Parroting all the creationist or whatever crap that we have all seen numerous times is pointless. Which means that as a person you are pointless.

stonecutter

Good riddance, shin. Please let the door hit you as hard as it can on your way out.  :D/
"In the end theologians are jealous of science, for they are aware that it has greater authority than do their own ways of finding “truth”: dogma, authority, and revelation. Science does find truth, faith does not. " - Jerry Coyne

Rin Hato

Obieru kono te no naka niwa taorareta hana no yuuki.

Teaspoon Shallow

I like to give all the benefit of the doubt but the doubt in this case was 100% eliminated.

It becomes pointless trying to talk to people who will not honestly answer your questions once.

Good job admin.