Rate the latest movie you've seen.

Started by GalacticBusDriver, February 16, 2013, 12:37:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drunkenshoe

Housebound (2014) I loved it! It's 10 years old and I've just discovered it. Horror-comedy-drama... It's lovely.

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Gawdzilla Sama

Rupture, 2016: "A single mom tries to break free from a mysterious organization that has abducted her." 

Not seen one like this. Maybe others but I have missed them if so.

Warning: Phobia triggers are the key to the mysterious plot.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Cassia

Star Wars fanboys really, really, really upset with the new Disney+ series. A coven of lesbian space witches would have been their best fantasy back in the 70s, but these aren't those kinds of gals.

Unbeliever

I finally got to see Yellobeard! What a funny movie! What a great cast!
I'd thought I'd seen it a long time ago, but I must have been thinking of some other movie, because I didn't remember any of it. If you haven't seen it, it's definitely worth watching!
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Unbeliever

Wild Hogs was a lot of fun! Another one with a great cast!
Ray Liotta, Tim Allen, Martin Lawrence, John Travolta, William H. Macy, Melissa Tomei, et al.
Four middle aged guys go on a road trip on their motorcycles and piss off a real biker gang and have a hell of a time with them.
God Not Found

Unbeliever

Alien Trespass was like a movie made in the 1950s, that was set in 1957. A flying saucer crashes near a small desert town, with one good alien and one bad alien. The good one is some kind of space cop, who must capture the bad alien before it divides exponentially and devours every living thing on Earth.
The only actor I recognized was the guy who played the T-1000 in Terminator 2, Robert Patrick.
It was very retro and a lot of fun to watch!
God Not Found

the_antithesis

Quote from: Unbeliever on June 17, 2024, 02:15:28 AMWild Hogs was a lot of fun! Another one with a great cast!
Ray Liotta, Tim Allen, Martin Lawrence, John Travolta, William H. Macy, Melissa Tomei, et al.
Four middle aged guys go on a road trip on their motorcycles and piss off a real biker gang and have a hell of a time with them.

Sounds like the plot to Pink Angels, but swap out the middle-aged guys with transvestites. Also, Dan Haggerty in a non-speaking role.