News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Do You Believe?

Started by SGOS, March 14, 2015, 02:46:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SGOS

I thought the recent spat of Christian movies would run it's course, but this month whoever is doing this is coming out with Do You Believe.  I guess these things are here to stay.  Pretty soon, they will have Christian movie theaters showing only Christian films.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogIX2Q7tEdc

stromboli

Boy howdy. Somebody better tell the producers to duck, because they're going to be throwing Oscars at that puppy with both hands.  :biggrin:

stromboli

If anything was wide open to satire on a grand scale, this is it. We need an atheist movie producer to do one. Talk about freak the fuck out. the fundie xtians would be screaming like it was mass murder.

Sal1981

Boy, God really loves that family that he has to throw it through a bunch of trials to see if they'll still believe. Makes perfect sense.

Solitary

:wtff: NO! I do not believe, and I have been through hell and back in many ways, and found that hell and heaven are what we experience in reality or imagination, which is because we are aware of our feelings and emotions, that signifies nothing. Good experiences good feelings, bad experiences bad feelings, and bad thoughts bad feelings, and good thoughts good feelings. No need for a God in my life, or death.  :fU: :butt: :lol: :rotflmao: Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

AllPurposeAtheist

Blah blah..lots of bad crap happens blah blah one good thing happens.. GOD! ZZZZZZZZZZZZ!
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

SGOS

Yeah, but God prevents the bad things from being even worse.  So it's all positive.  What you fell down and broke your arm while being chased by thugs who took all your money and then beat you with a bat?  It's good God was there or you would have died for sure.

Solitary

I believe I''ll have another drink! :jook: :pidu: :kidra: :butt: :popcorn:
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Munch

this works too

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

stromboli

Starring Ted McGinley and Lee Majors. Boy that's some Hollywood power right there. This one is going to shake the box office to its roots. Or not.

SGOS

It's also got Mira Sorvino who has been off the radar for awhile.  Last time I saw her on screen she played a prostitute who had Woody Allen's baby.  I guess you'd call her versatile. 

the_antithesis

Quote from: Sal1981 on March 14, 2015, 03:09:07 PM
Boy, God really loves that family that he has to throw it through a bunch of trials to see if they'll still believe. Makes perfect sense.

Makes sense to me.

I always do that when some chick falls for me. I test her love in various ways like pinching her on the inner thigh or setting their dog on fire. Little trials to prove she really loves me.

leo

What's up with this stupid christians movies ? They are really that afraid of the rise of atheism ?  Now thinking  about  it , the rise  of atheism means less power to the pastors and priests . Also less suckers ( believers ) means less money to them. The pathetic thing about this stupid movies is that  they will never  convince atheists about their silly  claims.
Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

stromboli

Thinking about the "rise" of atheism. When the wild animals outnumber the sheep, who are we going to pick on? Same holds for Republicans. We have a Democrat house and Senate and a Democrat president, this forum would be nothing but science discussions.

leo

I don't think forums ( like this One ) about  discussing religion will cease to exist in our life times. Christianity is starting to die in many countries  no doubt about that. But we will not  see the end of christianity in our life times . Christianity will evolve according to the times or it will become extinct. Others religions like islam will not die anytime soon. I like the idea of forums dedicated to science but those forums already exists. Atheism is starting to win battles against religion ( many people in the world are leaving religion ) but we can't claim victory in the war yet.

Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .