News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Have You Ever...?

Started by Aletheia, March 14, 2015, 11:11:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solitary

Yes, all that frilly stuff tickled.  :embarrassed:

Have you ever dated a lesbian and had sex with her, and you are a gay male?
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

stromboli

Uh, no.

Have you ever had to pay for replanting part of a hedge after riding your motorcyle through it?

Deidre32

That would be a no. ^_^

Have you ever broken up with someone by text?
The only lasting beauty, is the beauty of the heart. - Rumi

Aletheia

No, but my ex asked for a divorce over the phone.

Have you ever had someone forget that they owe you money and you subconsciously start thinking about other "bad" traits they might have that you didn't notice before?
Quote from: Jakenessif you believe in the supernatural, you do not understand modern science. Period.

renasimplified

Oh yes. I judge ruthlessly. Haha ^_^

I have to take a shot now right?

Have you ever been the only one drunk at a party?

trdsf

Quote from: renasimplified on April 04, 2015, 02:16:34 AM

Nope.  Being the only drunk is almost never fun.

Have you ever accidentally broken something in a shop and set it back on the shelf, hoping no one would notice until you were gone?
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

renasimplified

Nope.

Have you ever had a secret favorite song you'd be embarrassed if anyone heard you listening to?

Solomon Zorn

Quote from: renasimplified on April 04, 2015, 02:16:34 AM
I have been the only one sober at a party. It was cool. Women seemed to find me more charismatic.

Have you ever listened to someone trash you, and just pretended like you didn't hear it?
If God Exists, Why Does He Pretend Not to Exist?
Poetry and Proverbs of the Uneducated Hick

http://www.solomonzorn.com

Mermaid

Absolutely!

Have you ever quit eating something you used to love because you suddenly found it gross for no apparent reason?
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Solitary

Quote from: renasimplified on April 04, 2015, 03:35:20 PM
Nope.

Have you ever had a secret favorite song you'd be embarrassed if anyone heard you listening to?
Yes!

Did you ever writen a song you would be embarrassed to have anyone hear it?
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

GrinningYMIR

Nope, I like music but I can't write it.

Have you ever engaged in conversation with someone only to find out they're a hooker?
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Sal1981

Not to my memory, no, although I guess the setting would be a bar or a nightclub, amiright?

Have you ever held, in cash, more than 10,000 bucks?

Munch

Quote from: Sal1981 on April 05, 2015, 02:26:23 PM
Not to my memory, no, although I guess the setting would be a bar or a nightclub, amiright?

Have you ever held, in cash, more than 10,000 bucks?

Nope, mostly because we don't got bucks over here in merry old england.

Have you ever fixed something by hitting it really hard?
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Solomon Zorn

Quote from: Solitary on April 05, 2015, 01:08:23 PM
Yes!

Did you ever writen a song you would be embarrassed to have anyone hear it?
Yes. And a poem that I have shared with no one, as it is almost holy to me.
If God Exists, Why Does He Pretend Not to Exist?
Poetry and Proverbs of the Uneducated Hick

http://www.solomonzorn.com

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on April 05, 2015, 01:33:37 PM
Nope, I like music but I can't write it.

Have you ever engaged in conversation with someone only to find out they're a hooker?
True story.. As a youngin I was walking down the street and a very attractive woman approached me and asked if I date.. Sure! Wanna go have a soda or something? .. Do you have any money kid?  I have about $2... She kissed me on the cheek and walked away laughing.. About two blocks away the epiphany hit me.. DOH!

Ever catch the woods on fire and have the local fire chief show up at your door later that night to talk with your parents?
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.