News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Have You Ever...?

Started by Aletheia, March 14, 2015, 11:11:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Green Bottle

Quote from: Munch on April 01, 2015, 07:07:09 AM
I wish I could say yes.. but.. no.. even when on a date with a guy seeing... Date Movie..

Have you ever been walking along distracted by something off to the side.. then hit face first into a lamp post or other solid object?

No but my mate did, me an him just out the Pub, he was too busy gabbin an''Bang, lamp post in the forehead, i nearly psssd masel laffin.... :pidu:

Have you ever went to visit somebody and just as you arrive at their house you realise that you left your keys at home.............?
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

doorknob

yes

have you ever locked your car keys in your car while it was still running?

GrinningYMIR

No but I have locked them in the car before.

Did you ever have someone like you who you didn't have a remote liking of?
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

stromboli

Yes.

Have you ever hated someone and don't have a clue why?

caseagainstfaith

Not that I can think of.  I don't generally hate people without a reason.

Have you ever had sex with a hooker?
Please visit my site at http://www.caseagainstfaith.com  featuring critiques of Lee Strobel and other apologetics.

GSOgymrat

No, but in high school my friends bought me a night with "Rhonda" as a Christmas present. I re-gifted that one.

Have you ever ran a marathon?

stromboli

No. Have you ever stayed awake for two days straight while high?

Solitary

Yes! I will never ever do meth again. I even prayed to God to let me go to sleep, and every time I started to I had a panic attack thinking I was dying.

Did you ever take animal tranquilizers at night in a park and you can't move and see a flying saucers with its spot light shining down on you and they land and start coming toward you with their weapons pointed at you, going to take you on their space ship to do experiments on you?  And find out it was police helicopter.
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Green Bottle

Quote from: Solitary on April 01, 2015, 11:39:43 AM
Yes! I will never ever do meth again. I even prayed to God to let me go to sleep, and every time I started to I had a panic attack thinking I was dying.

Did you ever take animal tranquilizers at night in a park and you can't move and see a flying saucers with its spot light shining down on you and they land and start coming toward you with their weapons pointed at you, going to take you on their space ship to do experiments on you?  And find out it was police helicopter.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

No, but a few years back a couple of us dropped Acid in the park and my mate ran away cos he thought he was being chased by a gang of Trees....

Did you ever get stuck in a lift (elevator)?

Solitary

Yes! After I hit the stop button with an attractive girl inside.

Did you ever kill someone because you were ordered to?
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

GrinningYMIR

Only in a video game

Have you ever broken up a fight that had gotten out of hand?
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on April 01, 2015, 04:55:17 PM
Only in a video game

Have you ever broken up a fight that had gotten out of hand?
Plenty of times..
QuoteBuying the right computer and getting it to work properly is no more complicated than building a nuclear reactor from wristwatch parts in a darkened room using only your teeth.
Ever build a nuclear reactor with wristwatch parts in a dark room using only your teeth? :shifty:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

stromboli

Boy, I remember that like it was yesterday....

Ever go to a funeral where the speakers were all requested to make you laugh?

Green Bottle

Quote from: stromboli on April 03, 2015, 01:32:11 PM
Boy, I remember that like it was yesterday....

Ever go to a funeral where the speakers were all requested to make you laugh?

No, but that would be a cool funeral....

you ever fall asleep at a bus stop  ?

Munch

Quote from: Green Bottle on April 03, 2015, 05:06:22 PM
No, but that would be a cool funeral....

you ever fall asleep at a bus stop  ?

no but I have done so on a train.

ever brought sexy underwear, just to get home and realize how stupid and/or uncomfortable they are?
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin