I want a shortcut points to avoid ban

Desdinova

"How long will we be
Waiting, for your modern messiah
To take away all the hatred
That darkens the light in your eye"
  -Disturbed, Liberate

GrinningYMIR

Oh great Moderators, please take this Holy Weapon of the Imperium, this mighty Banhammer, and use it how you see fit
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Munch

Why would you not want to be banned? Would it prevent your preaching? Seems you don't care enough to follow the rules set down by the mods.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Faisal

Quote from: Desdinova on January 13, 2015, 02:15:28 PM
Let's wager, shall we?

Over/Under on number of posts before Failsel is banned.  The line is 40.

I say less than 40.

So How can I get posts 40..  I'm a new member

Faisal

Quote from: Jason78 on January 13, 2015, 02:08:21 PM
That's absurd.  Any part of myself is as much myself as any other part of myself is to myself.
You are the light, You are the refuge. There is no place to take shelter but yourself.

QuoteAre you trying to say that your god is you?
No more so than are we all.

Faisal

Quote from: Munch on January 13, 2015, 02:10:00 PM
didn't your mother ever tell you its rude not to introduce yourself to others?
Maybe not now, but we will be.

QuoteI'll regard your question when you make that introduction. Here, I'll even provide the link.
http://atheistforums.com/index.php?board=2.0
You mean you won't question unless I make that introduction?

Faisal

Quote from: SNP1 on January 13, 2015, 02:24:11 PM
Faisal:
1) Make a thread on the introduction area.
2) If you have evidence for god, there is a thread for that.
3) If you do not have evidence for god, none of us are stupid enough to just believe in one.

Okay I will done this , Can you guide me to avoid any ban ! I'm new member , and every forums have other rules of ban and thanks

Faisal

Quote from: Munch on January 13, 2015, 03:21:48 PM
Would it prevent your preaching?
You expect a serious answer to a question like that?

QuoteSeems you don't care enough to follow the rules set down by the mods.
I believe in the emerging salvation of convergent entities.

Munch

GrinningYMIR

Isn't there a rule against Proselytizing?

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Berati

Quote from: Faisal on January 13, 2015, 04:12:52 PM
You are the light, You are the refuge. There is no place to take shelter but yourself.
No more so than are we all.
Quote from: Faisal on January 13, 2015, 05:14:36 PM
You expect a serious answer to a question like that?
I believe in the emerging salvation of convergent entities.

Ok, I'm usually the tolerant one who says to give people a chance but Faisal has already ruined what could be an interesting thread with his constant non sequiturs into the land of La La La.
I don't think he is taking this thread or this site seriously. He thinks he's being funny.

I also wanted to add that it just bugs me when people think they can speak to you like an imbecile just because they are on the internet. I can guarantee that Faisal does not speak in riddles when face to face with anyone. You can't get away with that shit person to person so he spreads his bullshit thick and heavy online.
Carl Sagan
"It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."

wolf39us

I presuppose that I exist and that I am myself.

I don't know how anyone could avoid this...

Munch

Quote from: Berati on January 13, 2015, 06:02:31 PM
Ok, I'm usually the tolerant one who says to give people a chance but Faisal has already ruined what could be an interesting thread with his constant non sequiturs into the land of La La La.
I don't think he is taking this thread or this site seriously. He thinks he's being funny.

I also wanted to add that it just bugs me when people think they can speak to you like an imbecile just because they are on the internet. I can guarantee that Faisal does not speak in riddles when face to face with anyone. You can't get away with that shit person to person so he spreads his bullshit thick and heavy online.

Isn't there some golden rule for Christians about not taking what god preaches in vain?

Berati

Quote from: SNP1 on January 10, 2015, 09:44:29 PM
Many theists say that atheism has many presuppositions:
1) No free will
Not true, many atheists do believe in free will so it's not a required presupposition to be an atheist.
Quote2) Materialism
Also not true, I've run into atheists who do not believe in materialism. They are solipsists and atheist so that is also not a presuposition that is required in order to be an atheist
Quote3) uncaused effects
Some atheists believe there is no such thing as an uncaused effect, some do believe in uncaused effects. Look into any discussion on QM and you'l find atheists arguing either sides... so once again this is not a presupposition required to be atheist.

Quote4) many many more.
I can't think of a single one that applies to all atheists.

I've posted and debated on a few atheist websites over the last several years and if there is one thing I can take away from this experience it's to never presuppose any belief an atheist might have. (Other than not believing a god or gods exist)
Atheists range from bat shit crazy to hyper rational and everything in between.
Carl Sagan
"It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."