Ever been banned for 'religious hate' on other forums?

Started by Munch, October 03, 2014, 06:58:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munch

Something I often find and frustrated about on other forums I post on, be them gaming forums, comic forums, TV or movie forums or any other, is whenever the subject of religion comes up, I've often been given warnings or even bans for more or less telling the fucking truth about those religions and what I think about them.

I already posted a thread on this, but the report that Alan Hanning has been killed by Islamic extremists. The thing that went off in my head when reading this, was how it feels like I've read this report a dozen times in the last few years, of Islamic extremist groups killing innocent people in the name of there beliefs. So I felt like my anger against religion and in this case Islam is pretty much justifed.

Of course forum moderators don't see it that way and accuse me of religious hate spreading and either lock my post or ban or outright.

Honestly, the reason why I found these site was because of being given a ban talking about the old WBC and its nutjobs, which because I make light of the fact the phelps clan is just following similar stuff to what the bible teaches, I was banned, so went looking foe atheist sites for people who wouldn't get sand up their ass for some down to earth trues about religions.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

AllPurposeAtheist

Pssssst.. You don't exist to them.. Resistance is futile..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

stromboli

I got a warning on an ex-mormon forum for "pushing atheism" which I really wasn't, they were just sensitive about anything attacking their (now christian, apparently) beliefs. Left after that.

Hydra009

I never got banned from those places, but I did get a warning for saying "damn".  Mild swearing - a truly vicious crime if there ever was one.

Someone posted a picture of a half-buried statue of liberty and I said "You maniacs, you blew it up!  Damn you all!"  (I opted to leave out the hell part of that quote)  Apparently, context is lost on those people.

williemack

No but I got kicked out of a strip club in Prattville, AL when I was like 22 years old.
Remember, we didn't leave the stone age because we ran out of rocks.

Mike Cl

Quote from: williemack on October 06, 2014, 10:36:42 PM
No but I got kicked out of a strip club in Prattville, AL when I was like 22 years old.
I didn't know they had a strip club in Prattville................where is Prattville (in Alabama, I know, but where? :)
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

williemack

Quote from: Mike Cl on October 06, 2014, 11:18:18 PM
I didn't know they had a strip club in Prattville................where is Prattville (in Alabama, I know, but where? :)

It is just north of Montgomery. They had a place called "crossroads" just off the interstate.  Horrible place, but oh so wonderful.  It's been closed for ??? years...

Mike Cl

Quote from: williemack on October 06, 2014, 11:28:58 PM
It is just north of Montgomery. They had a place called "crossroads" just off the interstate.  Horrible place, but oh so wonderful.  It's been closed for ??? years...
Ah, okay, I was from around Anniston--clear across the state.  And I was 14 when I left the state, so I did not get to many strip clubs then. :)
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

williemack

Quote from: Mike Cl on October 06, 2014, 11:41:44 PM
Ah, okay, I was from around Anniston--clear across the state.  And I was 14 when I left the state, so I did not get to many strip clubs then. :)

Consider yourself lucky.  The girls looked like they had been working at Winn Dixie before going to their night jobs. lol

Mike Cl

Quote from: williemack on October 06, 2014, 11:45:08 PM
Consider yourself lucky.  The girls looked like they had been working at Winn Dixie before going to their night jobs. lol
I don't remember Winn Dixie, but I do remember Piggly Wiggly.  Could have worked there, from your description.

Mister Agenda

I rarely frequent such forums and walk on eggshells when I do, so as to avoid banning. They're SO sensitive!
Atheists are not anti-Christian. They are anti-stupid.--WitchSabrina

SGOS

I visited a Christian forum once.  I posted briefly a time or two to someone, but I got really bored really fast.  There was nothing I wanted to respond to.  Just a lot of bullshit, and I saw absolutely no reason to confront anyone about it. There was no point in being there for me.

stromboli

This is the only forum that will tolerate me because apparently I am an insensitive asshole.  :sad2:

Hijiri Byakuren

I got banned from CARM for saying "damn" an eon ago.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

redsoxfan77

I got suspended on Catholic Forums for calling a troll a troll.  That was a few years ago now and I haven't been back since.