News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

NFL Discussion Thread

Started by The Dude, February 25, 2013, 09:57:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

Jets only need 9 more field goals to be back in it! 35-9 now..
Edit: Make that 42-9.. 4 td's for Marvin Jones.. 5 td passes from Dalton..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

aitm

4:05 Reds over Bronco....wooo
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

AllPurposeAtheist

Uhmm 49-9 now.. 2 pick 6's late.. It's gettin embarrassing.. :shock:

aitm

oh wait, its just the 3rd quarter....never mind
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

AllPurposeAtheist

Manning skins the Skins.. BENGALS WIN AGAIN!

Brian37

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

AllPurposeAtheist

Calm down Brian. The Bengals sucked for 45 years.. I'm savoring the moment, but I really do wish the skins had beat Manning. I don't like him at all.
Skins need to protect RG better or he won't last another year..

Brian37

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"Calm down Brian. The Bengals sucked for 45 years.. I'm savoring the moment, but I really do wish the skins had beat Manning. I don't like him at all.
Skins need to protect RG better or he won't last another year..

STICK IT IN YOUR.....Oh, .....breath Brian breath.........calming down........urge to kill going away(Simpsons reference).

Yea they do need to protect him better. But how the fuck did our defense hold them to 7 then collapse in the second half?

This is looking like the same ol same ol with the Redskins, fire on 3 or 4 cylinders but not all 6 at the same time. And what the hell happened to our special teams?
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

AllPurposeAtheist

Hehe..I feel your pain. They didn't call them the Bungles for nothing. The Bengals were the utter laughing stock of the league while the Steelers and Ravens won superbowls..
It really is just a game..

Brian37

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"Hehe..I feel your pain. They didn't call them the Bungles for nothing. The Bengals were the utter laughing stock of the league while the Steelers and Ravens won superbowls..
It really is just a game..

Dude, I am hot air even when I am debating religion. I am serious about the play calling, but I am not on a Jihad.

I wish religion could be treated as the same type of trash talk as friends in sports. Call them like you see them, and when you suck you suck, but at the end of the day, everyone goes to bed at night.

All my friends at work build RG up last year, and I do have to admit, in all the years since 92 I have had my hopes built up and dashed. But last year I thought we'd build this year upon it, but it looks ultimately like more of the same.

I really take a skeptics approach, I'll believe it when I see it. I want my Skins to do well, but I am not going to stick my head in the sand and wish.

AllPurposeAtheist

You can have a great QB, but they have to keep him off the ground so it really begins with the O line and pass blocking. The qb doesn't last long doubling as a running back.. I'd blame team owners and coaching. Shanahan's an egomaniac.. so is Snyder for that matter.

Brian37

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"Uhmm 49-9 now.. 2 pick 6's late.. It's gettin embarrassing.. :shock:

I'd rather have my ass kicked like this than to end up like Dallas losing to Detroit on a last minute  sucker play, "Your shoe is untied".

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: "Brian37"
Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"Uhmm 49-9 now.. 2 pick 6's late.. It's gettin embarrassing.. :shock:

I'd rather have my ass kicked like this than to end up like Dallas losing to Detroit on a last minute  sucker play, "Your shoe is untied".
Yeah, when they're beat in every phase of the game it exposes weaknesses and gives em at least a chance to learn as opposed to Dallas and 'Dez' who won't learn squat.. :wink:

mykcob4

I live in Dallas. I am actually a Cowboy fan....somewhat. The recent game against Detroit was an eye opener to say the least. It showed me just how racist Cowboy fans really are.
Dez Bryant was upset. Maybe for personnal reasons maybe not. He is the best offensive weapon on the team and he got a total of 5 balls thrown his way. He scored on 2 of them.
Romo can't check down. He can't read defenses. He waste time letting the clock run down because he is an utter moron. My neighbors blamed the loss on Dez Bryant saying he was a typical selfish nigger ranting on the sideline. The fact is that Bryant and maybe ONLY Bryant was aware of what was happening. He had single coverage nearly the whole game yet Romo hardly threw him the ball.
Jerry Jones and family, Jason Garrett and Roma should be dumped for real football people.
You know the NFL lockout? Jerry Jones started that.
You know the NFL Refs strike? Jerry Jones started that.
Do you know what it cost just to park at a Cowboy game? Minimum $75.00!
You think that stadium is cool, well try watching a game there. That scoreboard is a major distraction. Prices for everything are astronomical. Oh yes Mrs. Jerry Jones (Stepford wife) thinks that the stadium is a world class art museum. What a crock. She spent 42 million on a big mirror in front of the stadium.
The fact is that Jones didn't pay for the stadium. He held Arlington taxpayers ransom to build his stadium and displace low income families. He doesn't pay a cent of taxes on that stadium or the income from that stadium.
I say let the IRS arrest Jerry Jones, try him, convict him on fraud and tax evassion, and put him away for life.
Dez Bryant was right to be mad and to hold Tony Romo accountible.

AllPurposeAtheist

Bryant went ballistic, but in front of the national audience wasn't the place to do it. Garret was a fool for letting him do it.
I agree Romo goes blank at times, but other times plays great. He's definitely overrated.
As far as that monstrosity of a stadium and others I agree. The NFL is a publicly funded game and the beneficiaries are team owners and players while the average fan cannot attend games much less pay for parking so in effect all of society is subsidizing others pastimes and the fortunes of others.
You're right about the stadium displacing low income citizens. I used to pick up scrap metal in the area and know as fact several low income apartment complexes were leveled and the people living there were booted out with almost no notice.