News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Oh. My. God. Prepare for a laugh

Started by WitchSabrina, February 15, 2013, 09:26:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

surly74

Quote from: "stromboli"Question to the ladies: what DO you talk about when you are together? Dick sizes? I've hung out with some pretty macho groups over the years, and "vagina sizes" has never come up in conversation. Just saying.

no but I'm sure their own dick sizes have been a topic. I played hockey with ex semi pro and junior players in Canada and it ain't pretty.
God bless those Pagans
--
Homer Simpson

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: "surly74"
Quote from: "stromboli"Question to the ladies: what DO you talk about when you are together? Dick sizes? I've hung out with some pretty macho groups over the years, and "vagina sizes" has never come up in conversation. Just saying.

no but I'm sure their own dick sizes have been a topic. I played hockey with ex semi pro and junior players in Canada and it ain't pretty.
Stromboli, are you trying to tell us you don't get together with other guys and the topic of 'tight pussy' never comes up? It does where I hang out....uhh..currently a homeless shelter for old veterans.. :roll:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

AllPurposeAtheist

Now I'm stuck with the mental image of all the AF ladies strutting around in a locker room bragging about vagina size.. it's not a pretty picture guys.. it never is though is it? :shock:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.