What are you listening to? Part II (The Revengening)

Started by Agramon, February 15, 2013, 02:22:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Hydra009

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

SvZurich

I'm digging the dual sounds of this fan behind me and the A/C attempting to lower the temp to 70F.  It's 12:22AM and 95F outside.
Kimberly (HSBUH) aka Baroness Sylvia endorses the Meadow Party's Bill N' Opus for the 2024 Presidential election! Or a Sanders/Warren ticket.

Shiranu

Sorginak

Shiranu

Shiranu

PopeyesPappy

Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

trdsf

The immortal Bob and Ray on archive.org -- geniuses, the both of them.  On asked why Bob had top billing over Ray on their first show on WHDH in Boston, Matinee with Bob and Ray, Ray Goulding replied, "Because it sounds better than Matinob with Ray and Bob."

That kind of wordplay is just magic in my ears.  :D
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Shiranu