What are you listening to? Part II (The Revengening)

Started by Agramon, February 15, 2013, 02:22:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassia

This song always gives me the chills. Dolby's Uncle was lost on British sub HMS P48 (1942)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMS_P48_(1942)
When he wrote the song, family lore had it that the sub ran aground near England. Later he learned:
P48, was actually lost off the coast of Tunisia. She was depth charged by an Italian motor torpedo boat Ardente on Christmas Day in 1942.....though it's a little too late to change the lyrics to 'One Of Our Submarines.'

the_antithesis

the_antithesis

No. I am not high right now. What a question!

Unbeliever

At first this reminded me of the time George Carlin came out on stage and stood there looking at the audience for five minutes without saying a single word!
Then I realized that I had my volume all the way down! 🤣
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Unbeliever

I don't think I've ever seen the slapping of boards as a percussion instrument! 😎
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Mr.Obvious

Never been a big rap fan. There are good songs out there, like in just about any genre.

But never got really into it.

My brother was a big eminem fan though .
And i did like his classics.

This really feels like shady classic. Fully intentional, no doubt. But he pulled it off well.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.