News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drunkenshoe

"I'm not locked up in here with you, you're locked up in here with me!"
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Unbeliever

I remember taking a Rorschach test for some reason when I was a kid, but I don't remember much about it.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Hydra009

Not gonna post the article due to spoilers, but man, did some people get a bit too analytical.  Sheesh!

Also, quest xp varies a lot.

Blackleaf

I know they're just having fun overanalyzing stuff, but levels are just a game mechanic. Experience points don't exist in lore. In real life, a bullet will hurt just as much, no matter who is shooting it.

It's part of the reason I was slow to adopt Fallout 3 when it released. I can understand leveling up a sword skill doing more damage, because a swing from a sword master in real life will do more damage than a swing from a novice. But how does one...shoot harder? You can become more accurate with a gun, sure, but gun skills determine damage on hit, not accuracy. If I hand a gun to a toddler, those bullets won't just tickle just because they have no experience. lol

PS: Not advocating for handing guns to toddlers. I may be from Texas, but I've got some sense.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--