Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trdsf

Quote from: Hydra009 on May 14, 2021, 03:52:57 PM

Me describing my RTS matches to non-gamers
Sounds like a new version of rock paper scissors to me...
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: trdsf on May 14, 2021, 08:19:08 PM
Sounds like a new version of rock paper scissors to me...
Or the Kentucky State Legislature.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hydra009

aitm

Stupid humans......everyone knows Democrats eat human eggs for breakfast....and babies for dinner.....and a nice carrot salad for lunch....have to watch the waist line.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Blackleaf

Quote from: Hydra009 on May 16, 2021, 06:04:03 PM

Biology is hard.

Technically speaking, the more appropriate term is ovum.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Hydra009

Quote from: Blackleaf on May 16, 2021, 11:44:25 PMTechnically speaking, the more appropriate term is ovum.
Ovum is egg in latin.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust