News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Unbeliever

Really? I thought it was hilarious! Especially the ferris wheel scene! 🎡 🤣
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Hydra009

Quote from: Blackleaf on June 17, 2024, 11:38:25 PMI'd rather hear someone's rationale for why they do or don't like a movie than to look at a number they assigned to it. That gives me a better idea of if it's for me or not.
*A finger tightens on the monkey's paw*

In the distance - metaphorically since it's the internet, but I suppose also literally since they are spatially distant - ten thousand food bloggers stop churning out novel-length recipes about Old Nan's cheddar biscuits that she used to make every winter in rural Maine which remind you so much about seafood platters at the family's Christmas dinner, lost love, and somehow also patriotism...

What was I talking about? Oh, right.

Welcome to walls-o-text movie reviews complete with almost indecipherable jargon and just a bit too much focus on just a few of the individual people working on it to the almost complete exclusion of talking about the actual story.  As an example, here's Deadpool and Wolverine:

Sean Levy's tertius object d'art left me stunned

What can't be said about this summer's semenial hit?  It's flowery and earthy with epervescent notes of comedic brilliance.  Ryan Reynolds '(Deadpool) comedic $noun is Pure genious and Hugh Jackman tears through the dialogue.  Emma Corrine disappears into her role, elevating her character to new prominance.

Sean Levy - now a household name throughout the world - is at the top of his directing form game, doing directing by bringing together lots of different elements into one cohesive hole.  This rip-roaring action romp is sure to be an experience.

Why, it reminds me of summers with my old Nan and her award-winning cheddar biscuits...

Hydra009

Hydra009

Gawdzilla Sama

I put a raccoon in my buddy's locker. He wasn't ready for it.
PZ Myers

Hydra009

Hydra009

Unbeliever

Aw, that's such a cute puppy! 🤣
God Not Found

Hydra009

For me, it was NCR, Boomers, BoS, and somehow also a handful of Enclave Remnants against the Legion, who had all its allies systematically wiped out before the battle.  The Legion got hit simultaneously by a power-armored vanguard backed by elite crackshots and oodles of regular troops, all with excellent fire support.  They didn't just get beat, they got massacred.

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

Hydra009

Unbeliever

That looks like a scene from Kung Fury! 🤣
God Not Found