Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Taking an exam in India and/or the Middle East:

Hydra009

Hydra009

I think they should have a version of the "friendship" finishers where a parade comes by, carrying away both the victor and the vanquished.

Hydra009

Hydra009

Unbeliever

There are approximately 100 billion stars in the Milky Way galaxy.
There have been approximately 100 billion humans on Earth.
Therefore, God exists.
Checkmate atheists!
🤣
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Dark Lightning

Makes as much sense as the rest of the illogic presented.

Hydra009

Hydra009

"Glad I don't have that problem" - an American who has that problem every two to four years

Unbeliever

If that's a cigarette in his hand then he's got a major problem, he just might not realize it yet.
God Not Found

Hydra009

That is indeed a cigarette in his hand, with the implication that he's taking a smoking break while stressed out.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Unbeliever on June 10, 2024, 12:03:20 PMIf that's a cigarette in his hand then he's got a major problem, he just might not realize it yet.
I quit cold turkey after 15 years of smoking. Dangerous to be around for several months. I just kept repeating "I'm stronger than this addiction!" Haven't smoked for over 30 years.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Unbeliever

I quit after I had a heart attack, but since I had no access to the stuff I didn't jones for it and had no issues with those who were still smoking.
God Not Found

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Unbeliever on June 10, 2024, 04:20:48 PMI quit after I had a heart attack, but since I had no access to the stuff I didn't jones for it and had no issues with those who were still smoking.
I was in SoCal when I quit. My friends knew me well enough. They took me out to the Mojave Desert and put me in a cave that was well stocked. Then they drove away. One week later I was swearing that I'd never smoke again. Had to apologize to the coyotes that I beat up.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers