News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Unbeliever on June 28, 2023, 06:42:10 PMSince Jesus was Jewish he likely would have passed on the bacon... 🐷
Not in a Spiderman comic.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Hydra009

Hydra009

Dark Lightning

😄 Complete parody detected, totally the Onion! The engine was an inline 6, not a V-6. Gyromatic was never a name for a real transmission, ever.

Hydra009

Hydra009

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Unbeliever on June 28, 2023, 06:42:10 PMSince Jesus was Jewish he likely would have passed on the bacon... 🐷

Maybe he has risen because of the pork ban...
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Hydra009

Hydra009

Mr. Praline: Look, matey, I know a dead parrot when I see one, and I'm looking at one right now.

Owner: No no he's not dead, he's, he's restin'!  Only spends 600 seconds awake a day, then off to bed!

Hydra009

Blackleaf

Yeah, no. Scientifically accurate dinosaurs can be just as scary as the fake ones Hollywood insists on using.

I also like listening to recreations of what the dinosaurs are thought to have sounded like. They didn't roar. But then again, modern predators don't roar at their prey either. It's much scarier when they're silent, because that means all of their focus is on stalking you.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Hydra009

Hydra009

Unbeliever

I'm sure glad buffalo can't fly, wings or no wings... 💩
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman