News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_antithesis

I heard the pope died, by I thought it was the new guy, not pope sidious.

Hydra009

Today in lying:

He pardoned a woman who killed her abusive husband in arguable self-defense (he threatened to kill her shortly before his death) 

Biden also pardoned 5 additional people.

Will the Faux News audience understand that?  Place your bets.

Dark Lightning

Faux News is shameful and has been for decades.

GSOgymrat

I remember when I was a kid insisting to a friend that "Jewed them down" was "chewed them down" because "Jewed them down" made no sense to me. Chewed them down was,  in my imagination, like biting away at the offer. This was pre-Google and I later learned I was wrong.

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

drunkenshoe

drunkenshoe

drunkenshoe

drunkenshoe