News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Stuff That I Find Shocking

Started by stromboli, February 21, 2013, 02:13:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stromboli

Quote from: "WitchSabrina"
Quote from: "stromboli"Note to all the single guys on the forum: never, ever tell a woman that you don't like women who use too much make up. You will regret it.

Why? Why would a woman find that offensive? I'm totally lost Strom.

Based on personal experience. I once made that comment to a woman who in fact used a lot of make up, but it was not apparent from the way she looked. Closest I ever got to being slapped. Some women are very sensitive about it. I also got my ass chewed from a friend of hers for saying it.

FinalSomnia

Quote from: "stromboli"
Quote from: "WitchSabrina"
Quote from: "stromboli"Note to all the single guys on the forum: never, ever tell a woman that you don't like women who use too much make up. You will regret it.

Why? Why would a woman find that offensive? I'm totally lost Strom.

Based on personal experience. I once made that comment to a woman who in fact used a lot of make up, but it was not apparent from the way she looked. Closest I ever got to being slapped. Some women are very sensitive about it. I also got my ass chewed from a friend of hers for saying it.
I was raised with two sisters and a mom, I've had my fair of girlfriends (none of whom ever faulted me for my honesty), and I have no qualms telling women that I don't like ladies who wear too much makeup.

The women that would get offended by such statements tend to fall in one of two categories:

1. Women that are fond of the person making this statement, but are hideous hogbeasts afraid to show their true guise to the world lest our faces melt like the scene from Raiders Of The Lost Ark if their heads weren't slathered with liquid and powder masking substances, or
2. Girls who are crazier than rape squirrels on bath salts.

This is my experience.
Heaven is no more than a carrot on a string at the end of a tunnel; Hell is no more than a gunbarrel at the back of your head.  When we are good people for the sake of being good people, we\'ll have no further use for religion.