News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!!

Started by Mr_C, November 17, 2006, 02:44:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf39us

Quote from: PickelledEggs on March 19, 2014, 11:02:56 PM
Lol its what we used to copy music to. It's like an MP3 player, but you can only fit about 10 songs at a time and once you put songs on it, they were stuck. You needed another contraption to use them. They were called "CD Players" and the way they worked was that they spun the Cds really fast, then magic happened, and then sound came out of the speakers.

:eyes: :rotflmao:

Gee golly mister, that sounds great!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

PickelledEggs

Quote from: wolf39us on March 20, 2014, 12:46:49 AM
Gee golly mister, that sounds great!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
lol

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

PickelledEggs

Subliminal messages in cartoons.

Sent from Planet X

Sal1981

^That's wrong on so many levels.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Sal1981 on March 21, 2014, 05:35:29 AM
^That's wrong on so many levels.
LOL "wrong on so many levels" is my kind of humor

PickelledEggs

PickelledEggs

AllPurposeAtheist

I never could quite put my finger on what it was about Dorothy I never quite cared for.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on March 24, 2014, 07:57:39 PM
I never could quite put my finger on what it was about Dorothy I never quite cared for.

HAHA

Hydra009

And they'll call off the war that they're badly losing if I give them 50,000 gold.

Shiranu

That pisses me off sometimes; Songhai invaded me while I was Greece (to my north Montezuma and Assyria were going at it [Assyria killed Korea before the change to C.E.]), so I held them off at Sparta then marched my forces over to Gao, demolished his army and took his capital as a puppet. However I let his smaller cities live instead of wiping that arrogant, hypocritical fuck off the face of the planet... never-the-less, that act made me a barbarian to the world and now a couple of countries do not trust me.

Of course at this point I have both money from trading with city-states and Assyria (my only ally, as crazy as that sounds) and have spread my empire to secure all the resources and luxuries I desire. I have a majority of the city states aligned with me (all cultural atm, so as to really help me get those policies and ideologies) and I did not kill Songhai because I was a warmongerer... they attacked me first, I simply made sure they would never attack me again... but that makes ME the monster...

And to top it off, my one ally is the one person ahead of me in basically every stat and keeps on beating me to wonders by just 4 or 5 turns. I just have to line my borders with guards, secure as much gold as I can and hope I can buy the city states into voting me world leader. Shit gets real in this game :D.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

PickelledEggs

AllPurposeAtheist

All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.