News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!!

Started by Mr_C, November 17, 2006, 02:44:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

PickelledEggs

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

billhilly

Hijiri Byakuren

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Hydra009

PickelledEggs

PickelledEggs

I've always liked how relaxed Jewish people are.

Sent via Tapatalk on my I-605 JediX20

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

Sal1981

Quote from: "Gawdzilla Sama"[ Image ]
That look on the cats face is priceless.

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

PickelledEggs

I have done this when I was in teeball... 2 or 3 times... I didn't learn very well.
Sent via Tapatalk on my I-605 JediX20

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit