News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

ATHEISTS WILL BURN BURN BURN

Started by Nam, June 29, 2014, 05:22:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nam

http://christwire.org/2012/08/why-do-atheists-choose-to-be-if-they-know-theyll-burn-in-hell/

It's a couple of years old but, hell, it's hilarious. I like the parts where atheists hate "America", where in hell people have "flesh", and one of the comments in reply says that basically we can all be moral if we just believe. I wonder if a god who punishes people who live good lives yet feel that god doesn't exist is being moral when its punishment is to torture them for eternity?

Hmmmmm....

-Nam
Mad cow disease...it's not just for cows, or the mad!

GrinningYMIR

Hey just because a few of us practitioners of ritual sacrifice, blood letting, communistic oppression, and the watching of day time television exist, it doesn't me we aren't american! Silly theists
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on June 29, 2014, 07:16:06 AM
Hey just because a few of us practitioners of ritual sacrifice, blood letting, communistic oppression, and the watching of day time television exist, it doesn't me we aren't american! Silly theists
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

stromboli

Excuse me. Reading 14 outrageous secrets that a homosexual will never tell.......

Savior2006

I just got a thread closed on CF. Basically some stupid Christard teacher had to have some of her religious posters taken down in a public classroom. One of them was a quote from Ronald Reagan essentially boiling down to how the country would lose democracy if the people weren't Christians.
Here's the discussion that followed.

Me: I have no sympathy for this teacher. That poster is not appropriate for a classroom setting.
Dumb Christian bitch known as Sapphire Owl: If atheists don't believe our religion is right, it's funny how they are afraid of nothing.
Me: I'm not afraid of your religion. That poster is not appropriate for-
DCB: hell should scare you.
Me: It doesn't. I could care less where you think I'm going when I die, and whether I deserve it for having the audacity of not choosing your religion.
DCB: You are so hateful and angry. Nothing on this forum should make you show this level of hatred toward Christians.
Me: I'm not showing hatred towards Christians. I'm showing hatred for the disgusting level of entitlement and the double standard of people who think their religion takes priority over everything else, but then whine and fuss when atheists hand out guide books and put up billboards.
It took science to do what people imagine God can do.
--ApostateLois

"The closer you are to God the further you are from the truth."
--St Giordano

AllPurposeAtheist

That's right! I don't buy your bullshit so by obvious extension any fool can plainly see I'm just plain hateful and to dot the I ..I don't believe in A N Y T H I N G.. at all.

Oh wait.. I do believe in something.. PERSECUTION! What a great idea, persecuting Christians and feeding them to hungry, angry lions...on teevee!...during the Superbowl at halftime.

And they say I don't believe in anything..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Green Bottle

I believe  :pidu:  its time for another beer.

God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

Moralnihilist

You do know that christwire is a POE right?
Science doesn't give a damn about religions, because "damns" are not measurable units and therefore have no place in research. As soon as it's possible to detect damns, we'll quantize perdition and number all the levels of hell. Until then, science doesn't care.

Nam

Quote from: Moralnihilist on June 29, 2014, 05:58:56 PM
You do know that christwire is a POE right?

I thought they were an Edgar Allen.

-Nam

frosty

Why do Christians choose to chastise and hurt other people if "God" already knows the outcome of all things and everything has already been foretold? You see, I have questions too, and they never get answered. So pardon my French if after all things considered I say "go fuck yourself" and walk away.

aitm

........in the ring of fireeeee....in the ring of fire....
get it?
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

PickelledEggs

AllPurposeAtheist

I really am a sick fuck imagining Brian with a white polyester leisure suit dancing to this.  :dance:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YH5MEyNuIM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Nam

Quote from: frosty on June 29, 2014, 10:16:44 PM
Why do Christians choose to chastise and hurt other people if "God" already knows the outcome of all things and everything has already been foretold? You see, I have questions too, and they never get answered. So pardon my French if after all things considered I say "go fuck yourself" and walk away.

"Fuck" isn't French; it's origins are either English or most likely Germanic. But it's not French.

:wink:

-Nam

AllPurposeAtheist

Pardon my Germanic doesn't really sound apologetic now does it?