News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Indigo children

Started by PickelledEggs, April 28, 2014, 08:31:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: PickelledEggs on April 29, 2014, 01:13:26 PM
My child is special!!!! SPECIAL!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, just like everyone :p
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

stromboli

Something about shape of their heads

http://themiracletraffic.blogspot.com/2010/03/familiar-feature-of-physical-child.html
Quote:
"Indigo children because of their ability lies in the power of his soul, then the specific physical form are common in the head. Typical characteristic is the shape of the head a little bit bigger than infants or children in general, especially on the head circumference, and forehead and a wider forehead.

Indigo child's brain quantity usually larger due to relatively more frequent use at an early age had. They think and analyze what every seen, heard or felt.

Widening the circumference of the head showed kemampuan use telepathy, the forehead is analytical, while the forehead is a visualization and imagination supernatural images."

Christina Ricci was touted as an Indigo Child as a preteen because of the shape of her head, so that is an example. Has to do with the Pineal Gland and Chakra and all that other shit.

PickelledEggs

God damned chakras.... My mom thinks she is a faith healer... which is apparently all it takes to be a faith healer... and she blabs about chakras every fucking minute of the day.
Chakras, releasing bad energy, calling your angels, your heart-center, auras, Jesus "the master healer"....

stromboli

Quote from: PickelledEggs on April 30, 2014, 05:50:09 PM
God damned chakras.... My mom thinks she is a faith healer... which is apparently all it takes to be a faith healer... and she blabs about chakras every fucking minute of the day.
Chakras, releasing bad energy, calling your angels, your heart-center, auras, Jesus "the master healer"....

I feel your pain. that woman I worked with was bizarre.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: stromboli on April 30, 2014, 05:51:51 PM
I feel your pain. that woman I worked with was bizarre.
Seeing her brainwash herself is extremely painful. She's always been in to this stuff, but it's really getting nuts now. She thinks that when she does "energy work" and she yawns, she is releasing the other person's bad energy through her. And she apparently does the yawning more and more... but It most likely can be explained by the how she is standing or breathing...

There is a bunch of stuff she has brainwashed herself to think she can do... And recently, this past week I heard her telling someone over the phone to not go to rehab for the person's injury and to do the energy work for it instead. It's getting really bad.

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: PickelledEggs on April 30, 2014, 05:50:09 PM

One of the worst moments of the past year that I can remember was with someone who was a great admirer of 'eastern medicine' and chakra's and aura's ...
It was my girlfriends' aunt's fiance. I'd been dragged along to sit through their wedding-arrangements even though I had the biggest headache, and it got super late and by the time we got to their home for a drink and to unwind, she pulled out all sorts of 'spiritual aid' things. She went through all of them and all four of them (my girlfriend, her mother, her aunt and her aunt's fiance) were all 'extatic' about how amazing they were. They all tried to get me to like it too, even though they knew full well I wasn't into that stuff at all. And at the end of the night they brought out these big metal bowls and started to run their fingers across them and it started to produce the most annoying sound you've ever heard. Apparantly the vibrations were suppposed to make you better. All it did was increase my headache tenfold. All the while they kept yapping about 'spiritual needs', 'balance', 'aura's', 'holistic approaches', ... I think that if I'd stayed indoors for five more minutes I'd have started screaming.

chakra's... pfff... they're cool in Avatar the last airbender, outside of that; no thank you.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

stromboli

This chick I worked with- 2 examples of flakery. This guy named Ram Dass, an American, went to India (supposedly) and had a spiritual journey and wrote a book called "Be Here Now" that was all the rage about 1972. This chick paid $200 to go sit and watch this guy for an hour in Salt Lake basically beating on a tomtom and chanting. She was all enlightened after that. Then she was having all of the depression issues- linked mostly to her over medicating herself- and the fact that her somewhat shady husband was being investigated by the IRS.

So she paid some person $300 who claimed to channel some spirit and revealed she was something evil in her past life. She never told me, but I found out later that it was a Nazi prison camp guard. This lady was older than me, so that would put her birth date about right in the middle of WW2- she never figured that one out. What an idiot.

PickelledEggs

Yeah she takes some sort of classes for something...  I ask her what it is that she learns and she can't give me an answer that isn't completely vague. She doesn't understand how vague she is being.

She is also in some "healing Alliance" because the state of NJ was trying to ban people for what she does unless they have a masseuse license (to keep people legitimate) and she tries to fight that ban.

Sent via your mom

Contemporary Protestant

This lady across the street told me she had a cream that could cure my neurofibromatosis, I've never been more offended in my life, I was nice to her and politely declined but since then I've been much more respectful about other peoples hardships

ApostateLois

*ahem* Guyz, it's all about RAINBOW children nowadays. You need to keep up with the times. http://www.2012-spiritual-growth-prophecies.com/rainbow-children.html

And before that, it was Crystal Children. http://www.2012-spiritual-growth-prophecies.com/crystal-children.html

Indigo Children are SOOO three decades ago.
"Now we see through a glass dumbly." ~Crow, MST3K #903, "Puma Man"