Author Topic: Is Freefall Proof of Controlled Demolition?  (Read 87820 times)

Offline Hijiri Byakuren

• ULC Minister, Honorary Doctor of Divinity
  • Jacuzzi Member
  • That's DOCTOR Hijiri, to you!
    • Sargon Lore
Re: Is Freefall Proof of Controlled Demolition?
« Reply #780 on: March 13, 2014, 09:16:00 PM »

Personally Id love this trolls address. I and several dozen friends would love to pay this little shitstain a visit.
Just remember: "Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent." ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk. Titty sprinkles.
Black lives matter, feminism is good, religion is bullshit, and if you disagree with me on any of these points you are a fucking moron.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

« Reply #781 on: March 13, 2014, 09:24:56 PM »

Personally Id love this trolls address. I and several dozen friends would love to pay this little shitstain a visit.

Im not a pacifist, I believe that sometimes people need the stupid beaten out of them. That shitstain most definitely needs a beating.
Science doesn't give a damn about religions, because "damns" are not measurable units and therefore have no place in research. As soon as it's possible to detect damns, we'll quantize perdition and number all the levels of hell. Until then, science doesn't care.

Offline The Skeletal Atheist

« Reply #782 on: March 13, 2014, 09:27:34 PM »
-_- please don't let this one turn into some sort of shit storm.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Offline Hijiri Byakuren

• Jacuzzi Member
    • Sargon Lore
« Reply #783 on: March 13, 2014, 09:53:17 PM »

Im not a pacifist, I believe that sometimes people need the stupid beaten out of them. That shitstain most definitely needs a beating.
You don't have to be a pacifist to recognize a situation where a beating would only escalate things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Black lives matter, feminism is good, religion is bullshit, and if you disagree with me on any of these points you are a fucking moron.

Offline AllPurposeAtheist

« Reply #784 on: March 13, 2014, 09:58:30 PM »

You don't have to be a pacifist to recognize a situation where a beating would only escalate things.

I don't have a problem beating the moron, but he's the type who instigatex it and uses it to ruin the people's lifes he pushes to violence.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Offline stromboli

« Reply #785 on: March 13, 2014, 10:05:39 PM »
At this point he is nothing but a bad taste in one's mouth that deserves only to be washed away and forgotten.

Offline AllPurposeAtheist

« Reply #786 on: March 13, 2014, 10:13:33 PM »
Meh, he's just a dipshit who will run his mouth to the wrong guy at the wrong time and feel what it's like to have both eyes swollen shut and his jaw wired shut for a month. I'd bet money on it especially with so many returning vets so pissed off.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Offline The Skeletal Atheist

« Reply #787 on: March 14, 2014, 01:03:29 AM »

-_- please don't let this one turn into some sort of shit storm.

Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Offline Plu

« Reply #788 on: March 14, 2014, 04:54:49 AM »
You guys are still losing to the troll.

Offline stromboli

« Reply #789 on: April 12, 2014, 12:31:50 AM »
Thank you for proving the point I made a couple of times, that you are a conspiracy theory nutbag who can't leave it alone. You even came back after being banned to prove it. Seek help, seriously.

Offline Hijiri Byakuren

• Jacuzzi Member
    • Sargon Lore
« Reply #790 on: April 12, 2014, 01:10:52 AM »

Offline rex

« Reply #791 on: April 26, 2014, 04:32:06 AM »
Don't care about conspiracies but the whole planes into buildings plan was pretty cool. They didn't expect that shit.

Offline Solitary

« Reply #792 on: April 26, 2014, 05:06:09 PM »
Their plan, no matter who did it, worked better than they expected. Is our FBI, CIA, traffic controllers, and the military, really this incompetent? Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Offline rex

« Reply #793 on: May 01, 2014, 08:39:35 AM »
Their plan, no matter who did it, worked better than they expected. Is our FBI, CIA, traffic controllers, and the military, really this incompetent? Solitary
It's a surprise attack. There are lots of instances in history where good army lost to an unexpected move simply because it was unexpected.

« Reply #794 on: July 30, 2014, 01:54:45 AM »
Hey guys, I was going through my post and realized how rude and inconsiderate I was. I didn't listen to what some of you guys had to say. I was an asshole and wonder why people are getting mad. Even though I still believe what I do I could have gone about it in a much better way. I am sorry to all those I have offended.
When you try an atheist with a sorry ass religion like Christianity, that\'s the result your gonna get! And dont you ever talk about the Flying Spaghetti God or imma shut it for you real quik!
http]