News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Donald is in trouble

Started by ferdmonger, September 08, 2023, 08:39:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

The late shows were especially good tonight!
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

ferdmonger

https://www.cnn.com/2024/06/05/politics/georgia-trump-fani-willis-trial-delay/index.html

Then again, maybe Donald is in no trouble at all. 

"I just need you to find 11,780 votes" has morphed into "But the prosecutor was having an affair while trying to prosecute the former president!"

Shenanigans continue and the goal posts moved again. This is sickening.

Dark Lightning

Sickening, indeed. And I'll wager that "judge" Cannon is fellating the chump in her sleep...or, maybe she's getting visits from his "connections".

Unbeliever

Quote from: ferdmonger on June 05, 2024, 08:02:29 PMhttps://www.cnn.com/2024/06/05/politics/georgia-trump-fani-willis-trial-delay/index.html

Then again, maybe Donald is in no trouble at all. 

"I just need you to find 11,780 votes" has morphed into "But the prosecutor was having an affair while trying to prosecute the former president!"

Shenanigans continue and the goal posts moved again. This is sickening.
🤮
God Not Found

Unbeliever

Quote from: Dark Lightning on June 05, 2024, 08:57:04 PMSickening, indeed. And I'll wager that "judge" Cannon is fellating the chump in her sleep...or, maybe she's getting visits from his "connections".
He probably grabbed her by the pussy cat...
God Not Found

Unbeliever

I think Drumpf's brain-eating worm done starved to death.
God Not Found

ferdmonger

It's possible that the worm starved, but most likely is that the worm ate some nasty infected gangreneous-Trumpus brain tissue, and is now infected for life.

Hydra009

Steve Bannon:  Jail?  Me??  But...but...I have a podcast...

And one of the very few "jobs" that could actually be done from prison.  But normal prisoners rarely get much time for hobbies or contact with the outside world, let alone both at the same time.  But in our two-tiered justice and penal system, he'll likely enjoy a wide range of privileges that normal prisoners don't enjoy.  Privileged from start to finish.

Unbeliever

And he'll claim he's being persecuted! 🤣
God Not Found

ferdmonger

Of course he will.  It's the MAGA way. "Victory or death!"  No sugar-coating this crap anymore.   

Dark Lightning

Get thee to the cross bar hotel, Stevie!

Unbeliever

I think Farty Five got that line "never surrender" from the movie Galaxy Quest! 🤣
God Not Found