News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Donald is in trouble

Started by ferdmonger, September 08, 2023, 08:39:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ferdmonger

We wait with anticipation to see if Donald is in trouble in NY.  This is what we wait on for after years of waiting for any semblance of justice.  Ten counts of obstruction in the Mueller report ignored. Why was this man not prosecuted. My blood still boils.

"I just need you to find 11,780 votes."

That it takes three years to prosecute a blatant crime is ridiculous.

Cassia

Quote from: ferdmonger on May 29, 2024, 10:20:45 PMWe wait with anticipation to see if Donald is in trouble in NY.  This is what we wait on for after years of waiting for any semblance of justice.  Ten counts of obstruction in the Mueller report ignored. Why was this man not prosecuted. My blood still boils.

"I just need you to find 11,780 votes."

That it takes three years to prosecute a blatant crime is ridiculous.
Compares himself to mamma Theresa. If we use Hitchens' account in "The Missionary Position" he might be on to something.

Dark Lightning

Mother Theresa's persona is not what the general public thinks it is. In actuality, the chump isn't all that different from her.

Mr.Obvious

At twenty pasr midnight, here in belgium it is on my birthday: i find that trump is found guilty on all counts in his first trial.

Pretty darn good start to a birthday.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Unbeliever

Happy birthday Mr. Obvious! I would be happy with the verdict, but I don't yet know whether he's going to prison or if he'll manage to skate somehow. I'm sure he'll appeal, but I hope he'll be incarcerated while he waits to find out what his fate will be.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Dark Lightning

I'm seeing where legal scholars are weighing in and calling this a low-level crime that might only call for probation or house arrest. I know that I'd've been perp-walked out and put in a cell with a bunch of crack-heads, had I done what this asshole did. That imbecile Cannon is slow-walking the classified materials trial to the point where the whole shebang is going to disappear down a rathole. If I had compromised that sort of information, I'd've been so deep in a hole that I might as well have learned to speak Chinese. 😡

Hydra009

Me today:

It's good to see recent successes in both fronts of the war.  It brings me joy when dictators suffer calamity.

Hydra009

Hydra009

Such a crazy coincidence.

Unbeliever

Drumpf is goin' down, just like he went down on Putin!
God Not Found

Cassia

Talk about a unifying event for every rightwingnut in a red hat. Confirms everything they believe.

ferdmonger

After the verdict this man called the trial a sham, hoax, witch hunt and disgraceful. Oh my, if only our legal system would have afforded the man a chance to take the stand and testify in his own defense and put a stop to all this needless prosecution. /S

Hydra009

Quote from: Cassia on May 31, 2024, 09:15:45 AMTalk about a unifying event for every rightwingnut in a red hat. Confirms everything they believe.
Either they lose and claim persecution and "unfair" whatever or win and do literally whatever they want, law be damned.  I'd much rather deal with their kvetching than their goosestepping.

Unbeliever

I have a red hat, but it has a T-rex on it instead of MAGA. 🦖
God Not Found