the other jokes

Started by Cassia, August 08, 2022, 11:53:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassia

I have a penis joke, but it's too short

Cassia

I have a math joke but it doesn't add up

Hydra009

Quote from: Cassia on October 19, 2023, 10:49:58 PMI have a math joke but it doesn't add up
I'd tell a joke about Pi but it'd just go on forever.

the_antithesis

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 19, 2023, 10:58:21 PMI'd tell a joke about Pi but it'd just go on forever.

At least it doesn't repeat.

Unbeliever

Rodney Dangerfield told one of my favorite jokes, about his family being so poor when he was a kid that they couldn't afford to buy him any toys. So if he hadn't been born a boy he'd've had nothing to play with.
🤣
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Unbeliever

I asked my uncle, the trucker, if he would ever quit driving. He said no, he's in it for the long haul.
God Not Found

Gawdzilla Sama

I was never here.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Unbeliever

I used the word "coincidental" and got accused of being an anti-dentite.
God Not Found

Unbeliever

What do you call a pachyderm demon?

A hellephant!
God Not Found

Mike Cl

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Unbeliever

"Here" and "there" are relative terms, but since I have no relatives I was neither here nor there.
😉
God Not Found

Unbeliever

Rodney Dangerfield told Johnny Carson he was having trouble with his dog. She's a female, and when he tried to mate her she wanted 50 biscuits.
God Not Found

Cassia

Quote from: Unbeliever on October 29, 2023, 05:21:28 PMRodney Dangerfield told Johnny Carson he was having trouble with his dog. She's a female, and when he tried to mate her she wanted 50 biscuits.
no respect

Unbeliever

Wizards don't fart, they cast smells.
🤢
God Not Found

Hydra009

Quote from: Unbeliever on November 01, 2023, 12:34:00 AMWizards don't fart, they cast smells.
🤢
Wizards make for terrible CEOs.  They always call for staff meetings.