Speak of the Devil: How Demonizing "Whiteness" Spreads White Nationalism

Started by arch warmonger, June 07, 2021, 02:10:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arch warmonger

tl;dw There are two ways you can build a foundation for a society:

1. A shared moral code
2. Racial and genetic solidarity

#1 generally produces better results, but #2 forms much more naturally and is much more enduring. "Ideally" we would have #1 but not #2.

If people start attacking "whiteness" then white people will feel as if their backs are against a wall and start to develop a much stronger racial consciousness, which will create white nationalism where it wasn't there before.

Sorginak

No one is demonizing whiteness. What's happening is pointing out white privilege.

arch warmonger

Quote from: Sorginak on June 07, 2021, 02:17:28 AM
No one is demonizing whiteness. What's happening is pointing out white privilege.

1. Not true, especially not on public forums where any dumb teenager can post like Twitter
2. That's basically the same thing, and a lot of people will interpret it as such.

Sorginak

arch warmonger

You mean all 100 million of them? You mean grifters like Robin DiAngelo and the professors at Evergreen State College who've been elevated in academia and government? The passive aggressive act that the left likes to play isn't fooling anybody at this point, not after Burn Loot Murder 2020.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

arch warmonger

PickelledEggs

Quote from: arch warmonger on June 07, 2021, 02:10:29 AM

tl;dw There are two ways you can build a foundation for a society:

1. A shared moral code
2. Racial and genetic solidarity

#1 generally produces better results, but #2 forms much more naturally and is much more enduring. "Ideally" we would have #1 but not #2.

If people start attacking "whiteness" then white people will feel as if their backs are against a wall and start to develop a much stronger racial consciousness, which will create white nationalism where it wasn't there before.
It's interesting that you have a similar name to some youtuber I came across. He does Warhammer videos, but he seems to can't help himself but leak his incel ultra-right-winged bullshit in to his tabletop lore videos.  ArchWarhammer is his name. Such a little whiny cunt, much like you.

PickelledEggs

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: PickelledEggs on June 14, 2021, 01:18:20 AM
It's interesting that you have a similar name to some youtuber I came across. He does Warhammer videos, but he seems to can't help himself but leak his incel ultra-right-winged bullshit in to his tabletop lore videos.  ArchWarhammer is his name. Such a little whiny cunt, much like you.
Oh it's better. That guy got a Cease and Desist notice from Games Workshop because they didn't want their brand associated with his politics. So he's just Arch now.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Shiranu

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on June 14, 2021, 02:43:39 AM
Oh it's better. That guy got a Cease and Desist notice from Games Workshop because they didn't want their brand associated with his politics. So he's just Arch now.

Oooooof.

I vaguely remember him... I don't remember any right-wing stuff, but I didn't watch too much of his stuff.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Gawdzilla Sama

I remember when The Nation of Islam would have been the theme of this thread. "The more things change the more they stay the same."
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on June 14, 2021, 01:51:50 PM
I remember when The Nation of Islam would have been the theme of this thread. ...

It's still... kind of. I was just thinking why are they so exactly the same?
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: drunkenshoe on June 16, 2021, 02:34:57 AM
It's still... kind of. I was just thinking why are they so exactly the same?
Just take a line up to sort them out. ;-)

But seriously, the "plan" for a radical group is rather generic I think. The similarities are off the shelf. It reminds me of a Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers poster: "You can't be an individual if you don't wear the right uniform." (Never so true as in high school.)
PZ Myers

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on June 16, 2021, 07:56:08 AM
Just take a line up to sort them out. ;-)

But seriously, the "plan" for a radical group is rather generic I think. The similarities are off the shelf. It reminds me of a Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers poster: "You can't be an individual if you don't wear the right uniform." (Never so true as in high school.)

LOL., yeah. Oh guys...it's so stressful here...
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp