Israel Ramping Up Violence Against Palestinians

Started by Shiranu, May 10, 2021, 06:32:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arch warmonger

You're gonna love this.

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1394251464348946432

QuoteJUST IN - Biden admin approves $735 million weapons sale to Israel.

The bulk of the proposed sale is of Joint Direct Attack Munitions, or JDAMS, kits that transform so-called “dumb” bombs into precision-guided missiles (WaPo)

US lawmakers now have 20 days to object the weapons sale to Israel with a nonbinding resolution of disapproval.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: arch warmonger on May 17, 2021, 03:37:12 AM
Lol you seem to think that I'm just a paranoid conspiracy theorist.
After this post of yours, we’re well past thinking and deep into knowing.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

arch warmonger

Leave it to a white leftist to ignore a signed confession that doesn't fit with his views. You're a guy who thinks he's doing trannies a favor by chopping off their balls, how much does your opinion really matter? I'd love to have them snipped, too, but unlike you, I'm not delusional enough to think this would be good for them.

Hijiri Byakuren

Arch, you’ve obviously got a lot of anger in you. I don’t know why you’ve chosen to direct it towards people who have done you no harm, but it’s clear that there is no point attempting to reason with you until you find some peace in your life. I wish you luck with that.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

arch warmonger

You say there's no point in reasoning with me, but you, you're perfectly rational. You know everything, if someone disagrees with you on any major point they're a fucking moron.

Shiranu

A graph published by the UN showing the casualty/injury comparison between the two states since 2008... you might notice a small difference between the two, but do not fear for nuclear powered Israel is still the one that is at risk of being wiped off the face of the Earth by rock throwing Palestine.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/niallmccarthy/2021/05/12/the-human-cost-of-the-israeli-palestinian-conflict-over-the-past-decade-infographic/?sh=7623d195457b

QuoteAccording to data published by the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA), some 5,600 Palestinians died between 2008 and 2020 while nearly 115,000 were injured. During the same period, around 250 Israelis have died while approximately 5,600 were injured.

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Shiranu

Quote from: arch warmonger on May 17, 2021, 02:04:58 PM
You say there's no point in reasoning with me, but you, you're perfectly rational. You know everything, if someone disagrees with you on any major point they're a fucking moron.

I'll say this as a regular poster and not a mod... it has nothing to do with disagreement, me and Hiji have disagreed on things before but didn't think the other was an unreasonable tool for it, it has to do with the attitude you've had since you arrived.

You've behaved like a douche, and people notice that. I can literally only find about 3 posts of yours where you aren't behaving with a chip on your shoulder, generally directed at us before we've even said anything. Don't pull the surprised Pikachu when you are responded to in kind.

As a moderator; You keep on throwing around accusations that Hiji is "in favour of cutting off children's balls" in regards to them receiving treatment for gender-dysphoria as minors, which I don't see stated anywhere in that threads' article. I do see, from the link you yourself posted, that both LGBT-advocacy groups and medical professionals believe these treatments are both effective and, more importantly, life saving for many, so it is starting to edge just a little too far into transphobic territory to continue to refer to it in that way.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

arch warmonger

He called me a paranoid conspiracy theorist after I posted an article that supported my point that the Jews finance and support "progressive" movements, one that, as I said before, was essentially a "signed confession". I have no obligation to play nice with that.

And what is gender reassignment if not chopping off somebody's balls? "Orchiectomy" is basically the main thing that's done.

Unfortunately it looks like Hiji agrees with me more than you would like. Or maybe he wasn't supposed to say the quiet part out loud.

Shiranu

Quote from: arch warmonger on May 17, 2021, 03:47:21 PM
He called me a paranoid conspiracy theorist after I posted an article that supported my point that the Jews finance and support "progressive" movements, one that, as I said before, was essentially a "signed confession". I have no obligation to play nice with that.

And what is gender reassignment if not chopping off somebody's balls? "Orchiectomy" is basically the main thing that's done.

You shared a post that is, frankly, conspiracy theory bullshit.

Quote...have created for ourselves a good old-fashioned golem in Ilhan Omar (and a bunch of other Third World freshman congressthingies).

Ilhan Omar was the product of a Jewish conspiracy to reduce the percentage of whites in Minnesota...

QuoteYeah, Omar hates whites.

An objectively false conspiracy.

QuoteYeah, she thinks “white supremacy” lurks behind every glass of milk and “OK” finger sign.

An objectively false conspiracy.

QuoteBut she hates Jews a hell of a lot more.

An objectively wrong accusation of racism following an opening remark (she is a "Third World" congresswoman) that is racist.

QuoteThe reaction of Muslims to the New Zealand shooting has been fascinating to observe.

Yet another conspiracy theory about Muslims...

Like, you get called out for conspiracy theory bullshit... and your answer is to double down on the conspiracy theory AND throw racism into the mix.

arch warmonger

When somebody comes out about his own people and their lies that's a "conspiracy theory". Righhhhhhht.

As for whether or not the left is stupidly hair-trigger about things like the "OK hand symbol", yes, yes they are.

"Objectively". "Conspiracy theory". You keep using these terms. I don't think they mean what you think they mean.

Shiranu

QuoteWhen somebody comes out about his own people and their lies that's a "conspiracy theory". Righhhhhhht.

No, when someone says something that is objectively false and assumes there is a conspiracy against them that is a conspiracy theory.

Case in point, that entire shitshow of an article you shared.

arch warmonger

QuoteNo, when someone says something that is objectively false and assumes there is a conspiracy against them that is a conspiracy theory.

Case in point, that entire shitshow of an article you shared.

What? I think you've gotten to the point where "conspiracy" is practically the only word you know. Your lexicon is becoming very... constrained.

Shiranu

Quote from: arch warmonger on May 17, 2021, 04:31:07 PM
What? I think you've gotten to the point where "conspiracy" is practically the only word you know. Your lexicon is becoming very... constrained.

"Everyone is out to get us, even we are out to get us by creating a golem that is out to get us!"

Shiranu