Author Topic: Bring Back the Firing Squads  (Read 681 times)

Re: Bring Back the Firing Squads
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2021, 12:19:07 PM »
The most humane way to execute someone is I think to inject him a golden shot of heroin.

Offline Hijiri Byakuren

• ULC Minister, Honorary Doctor of Divinity
  • Jacuzzi Member
  • That's DOCTOR Hijiri, to you!
    • Sargon Lore
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2021, 02:41:01 PM »
Or we could just abolish the death penalty, like civilized countries already have.
Black lives matter, feminism is good, religion is bullshit, and if you disagree with me on any of these points you are a fucking moron.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Offline Mermaid

« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2021, 03:25:38 PM »
Or we could just abolish the death penalty, like civilized countries already have.
We are so far from civilized at this point. Death penalty is a rather popular notion here in the USA, sadly. I think it's absolutely wrong in every way.
We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch - we are going back from whence we came.

John F. Kennedy

Online Hydra009

« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2021, 04:06:35 PM »
It's a deterrent.  Otherwise, we'd be swamped with crime like those civilized countries are. /s

« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2021, 06:39:27 PM »
Civilization? Great idea! Uh, when we gonna get one?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Online Hydra009

« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2021, 11:37:48 PM »