The Lobby > Introductions

Hi, everybody!

(1/1)

arch warmonger:
I found this place by googling it, and was pleasantly surprised to see how much history this place has, even if it isn't the most active place.

I live in Colorado and work as a software developer. I'm obviously very irreligious and I've spent my life trying to get my head around religion to no avail.

Place seems a little paranoid, but I'm happy to answer questions about myself without doxxing.

aitm:
We lost a lot of members when we closed the donut shop. Rat bastards.

Blackleaf:

--- Quote from: arch warmonger on April 19, 2021, 02:16:12 PM ---I found this place by googling it, and was pleasantly surprised to see how much history this place has, even if it isn't the most active place.
--- End quote ---

What do you mean? There's plenty of activity here. Let me introduce you to my friends.

Mr. Cricket! That was uncalled for! Sorry. The crickets don't like outsiders.

--- Quote from: arch warmonger on April 19, 2021, 02:16:12 PM ---I live in Colorado and work as a software developer. I'm obviously very irreligious and I've spent my life trying to get my head around religion to no avail.

Place seems a little paranoid, but I'm happy to answer questions about myself without doxxing.

--- End quote ---

Assuming we don't already know? Welcome to the server, Greg. Hope you have a good time.

Mr.Obvious:
Welcome to our little band of heathens!

Cassia:
Welcome. I used to write software drivers as a hardware designer. Started in assembly language, however there was this one prototype job where I had to enter 1's and 0's with a switch and latch them into RAM, LOL.

Funny that over the years the least important part of software design was the language we used because people really harp on that. I didn't really care much...BASIC, C, Fortran, C++, Java, Python. It's all the same really. Fortran could be a PITA sometimes because spaces mattered.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version