Main Menu

Like system

Started by Mike Cl, February 14, 2021, 12:19:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PickelledEggs

if you are able to fix it, let me know what you do, guys

Blackleaf

Quote from: PickelledEggs on March 03, 2021, 02:18:52 AM
I still can't figure it out. I uninstalled and reinstalled the mod. I want to try everything I can, outside of  borking the entire forum and deleting all associated files to the mod. I have an option to delete all the files associated with the "likes" mod, but I am not certain it will actually fix the problem, and it will most likely also lose the likes, which some of us have racked up a lot of. I imagine you guys hold those near and dear, so I will avoid nuking them, if I can.

Maybe @wolf39us or @Naru can help me with this...

I don't know what I would do without my likes. Ever since I was a young boy, it was my dream to one day amass 1,000,000 units of digital validation in a single forum. Now it seems I will never achieve that childhood dream, so I guess there's nothing to do but to turn to a life of heavy drugs and alcohol, numbing the pain until the day I drown in my Cinnamon Toast Crunch milk.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

wolf39us

I'll figure it out guys don't worry lol

Naru

Like system seems to be working now.

Hydra009

SGOS

Wow, that was close.  We could have all been gonners.

aitm

I don’t like any of you so I was enjoying the quiet....😏
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust