The Lobby > Announcements

FUCK 2020, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

(1/3) > >>

drunkenshoe:
Hey, guys...how're you? What are you doing? We are eating and drinking... 2 hours to potentially a better year at our coordinates.

Hydra009:
Went grocery shopping.  No eggnog :( but I got some sparkling fruit juice.

I'm planning on precisely timing my Infinity War watching to end 2020 with Thanos snapping.  Seems fitting for a perfectly balanced year that needs to go away pronto.

Cassia:
Happy New Year. I have given up on celebrating the passing of each millisecond, that is exhausting. The rednecks around here will be shooting their guns like Saddam Insane.

January 1, 2010: A four-year-old boy, Marquel Peters, was struck by a bullet and killed inside his church The Church of God of Prophecy in Decatur, GA. It is presumed the bullet may have penetrated the roof of the church around 12:20AM.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celebratory_gunfire

Mike Cl:
No--don't fuck 2020---BURN it!!!!

Sad to say, on many levels, but our little furry children will be higher than we will be this evening.  Why?  The fucking yahoo's have to have a war simulation in the neighborhood every goddamn chance they get!  I hate to see our little ones in such panic!

drunkenshoe:
For the first time, it was good to have any relatives to call me. Honestly, they are all safe, for nowi.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version