News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

War on XMAS....2020 !!!

Started by Cassia, November 15, 2020, 07:43:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

"8 Ways Magic Mushrooms Explain Santa Claus & The Christmas Tradition" ... "... the origin of Santa is actually the spirit of the Kamchadales and the Koryak Shaman from Siberia. These Shaman wore red clothing, with white accents in homage to the Fly Agaric mushroom..." ... religion originates in Stone Age necessity to reduce the stress of being a hunter/gather person being chased by a saber toothed cat.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

I've never had a father, so I have never had a father's love. And why, exactly, am I a "Jesus"? I'm just some guy, much like any other guy. And I never (well, seldom) speak in parables.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 26, 2020, 05:22:35 PM
I've never had a father, so I have never had a father's love. And why, exactly, am I a "Jesus"? I'm just some guy, much like any other guy. And I never (well, seldom) speak in parables.
I had a Y-donor that lived in the house where I kept my stuff.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Cassia

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on December 27, 2020, 06:51:31 AM
I had a Y-donor that lived in the house where I kept my stuff.
We were much more content when the Y-donor was gone. Maybe wasn't his fault as he was involved in a lot of gruesome combat. I guess absentee fathers are fairly common.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 26, 2020, 05:22:35 PM

I would think as educated and smart as you clearly are, you would see the resemblance in a mirror (or a water puddle on the hard streets after a rain).  You aren't a San Francisco Catholic priest ... that isn't Jesus at all.  We all have many fathers, if there is any adult male you could look up to, at any age.  You can still choose a father (we choose, not our biological father, not our adoptive father ... we choose).  Same with choosing a mother superior ;-)  And that isn't even sex specific.  You could find such a person among the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence ;-))  If you truly hate everyone, then yes, you have no father/mother ... except transcendentally, in which case you are more Jesus than Jesus!

Yes, the Y-donor could be a bad influence.  And the X-donor also.  Life is precarious at best.  Of course if you didn't have an indulgent childhood in Beverly Hills, then you should go communist ;-)  Or if you were spoiled and your parents won't increase your allowance, then murder your parents (Menendez brothers).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQ1TgMXqZ6Y

I am old enough to remember when there were no colored folk, just White and Black folk ;-)  My daughter's ancestors, on both sides, include poor folk from Tennessee.  In both sides, they moved to Heaven aka Texas.  But they over-shot and some ended up in hippie-heaven aka California ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

I walk on water every time it rains, just as does everyone else.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 27, 2020, 06:24:05 PM
I walk on water every time it rains, just as does everyone else.

You are both Jesus and Peter, asking yourself "Who do I say "I Am"" ... I am satisfied with a lesser status, as Dionysius ;-P

The progression from Constantine to Dawkins ...

Catholicism is extreme paganism
Protestantism is extreme Catholicism
Quakerism is extreme Protestantism
Agnosticism is extreme Quakerism
Atheism is extreme agnosticism

So I am a throwback fundie ... all the way back to the Dionysia ;-)

"Madness and Modernism: Insanity in the Light of Modern Art, Literature, and Thought" by Louis Sass throws modernism and post-modernism in the toilet ... they are ideological insanities.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?