Arts and Entertainment > Film, Music, Sports, and more

Subtlety Anti Religious Music/Videos

(1/12) > >>

Cassia:
I have my favorite obvious attack songs like "dear god" by XTC. However I really enjoy songs that are subtle with skepticism. I would like to hear some of your favorites and maybe why you see them in that light. For instance this song "Do you realize" IMHO is suggesting that this life is the only one you will get. ;) 

Baruch:
My favorite anti-religious music is Godspell.  Jesus didn't establish an institution, except in the same terms as Buddha establishing the Sangha.

Gawdzilla Sama:
"Jesus Christ: Superstar"

aitm:
Perhaps the best reason, for me, to enjoy classical, is that there are no words to fuck up the feeling. Same for what is called smooth jazz. I have always thought that people who claim a certain style of music is”the best” simply haven't been exposed to the plethora of genres and the incredible music floating about they know nothing about.

Mike Cl:

--- Quote from: aitm on August 30, 2020, 02:14:13 PM ---Perhaps the best reason, for me, to enjoy classical, is that there are no words to fuck up the feeling. Same for what is called smooth jazz. I have always thought that people who claim a certain style of music is”the best” simply haven't been exposed to the plethora of genres and the incredible music floating about they know nothing about.

--- End quote ---
Asking someone what the best music is, is like asking who the most beautiful man or woman is.  There is no such thing...........total depends upon each person and what they like.  At times, I will go on you-tube and put random words in front of 'music', and sample what comes up.  I am constantly surprised by the different 'types' of music there are and what I end up liking.  By and large, instrumental is what moves me.  There are exceptions, tho, like 'The Rose'--never tire of that one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version