News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

I'm right all the time

Started by Sal1981, July 25, 2020, 04:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on July 27, 2020, 02:51:19 AM
If we are talking about racism; racist policies, she was principled (and tough). There are religious people with the same set of principles. And if we think about it, it is the one fundamental principle people shouldn't compromise. Do we know anything worse than racism? It's the source of everything else.

Honestly, I have no idea what would I do if I had kids and one turned up supporting right wing racist policies. But then, to make a generalisation, mostly those people do not accept this is the case.

There is no racism (except to Trots).  There is tribal warfare.  Let the tribal warfare do its thing, to get rid of billions of useless mouths.

I do know what I would do if my Ex was more liberal than me, my daughter was more liberal than me.  I love them in spite of that.

Stalin was right, Hitler was wrong.  There is correct dictatorship, you just need to go to Moscow to find it, not Berlin.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on July 27, 2020, 04:23:38 AM
Westerners need to learn to see beyond the politics imposed in and out; the real life in muslim countries to have a healthy opinion about the reality of the world.

Agreed.  Non-judgmental anthropology is my thing.  I just don't like my own people (why I am Left).  I would never judge Turkish people like I judge Americans.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.