Federal Judge's Family Shot and Killed Four Days After Assigned Epstein Case

Started by Shiranu, July 20, 2020, 03:32:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drunkenshoe

A 73 years old white lawyer patsy from Washington, investigating an American company in Russia who was previously involved in Epstein case?

Aren't patsies supposed to be the kind of people who exists -at least looks the part as if- completely out of the muck they stir and so effectively used without any suspicion? What is the point of using a patsy otherwise?

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on July 27, 2020, 01:51:12 PM
A 73 years old white lawyer patsy from Washington, investigating an American company in Russia who was previously involved in Epstein case?

Aren't patsies supposed to be the kind of people who exists -at least looks the part as if- completely out of the muck they stir and so effectively used without any suspicion? What is the point of using a patsy otherwise?

You are assuming CIA/MI6/KGB have perfect operations.  Per Rumsfeld, you run with the 5th column with the psychos you have.  Per the Church Commission in the 70s, the CIA runs all the drugs and money laundering on this planet, plus coups and assassinations.  And they were exposed, but not stopped.  Congress was shown the real "Zapruder film".  So they concluded there was a conspiracy in regards to the JFK assassination, but stopped there.  Bill Clinton probably knew at Oxford all these MI6 operatives like Halper, Mifsud etc.  The Clintons were hand selected by a founder of the CIA and Churchill's Mata Hari.

Seven Days In May ... a book and movie promoted by JFK, shortly before he was eliminated.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

If you said 'they don't care if it is believable or not, noone can do anything anway' it would make more sense. There is a difference between an unsuccessful operation and this man chosen as a patsy. Neighbourhood mafias would find better candidates and the idea that CIA couldn't, is comical.

You think like a third class action movie.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on July 27, 2020, 02:09:37 PM
If you said 'they don't care if it is believable or not, noone can do anything anway' it would make more sense. There is a difference between an unsuccessful operation and this man chosen as a patsy. Neighbourhood mafias would find better candidates and the idea that CIA couldn't, is comical.

You think like a third class action movie.

Yes, no doubt you would run an evil espionage operation differently ;-)  But neither of us have been operatives at that level, have we?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Baruch on July 27, 2020, 02:45:59 PM
Yes, no doubt you would run an evil espionage operation differently ;-)  But neither of us have been operatives at that level, have we?

LOL, how would I run an evil espionage operation, Baruch?

Yes, we haven't. But I think the difference in our perspectives here is about how we percieve the CIA. I don't see it as an organisation that treats the US different from any other region in the world because it has the word America in its name. It's a paradox, while they're extremely powerful and probably very good at their job, we are also heavily conditioned to see everything as a part of some conspiracy belong to them. If it is not them it is Mossad, right?

Are you familiar with the historical concept of la leyenda negra? The Spanish Black Legend -> Catholic Church, Papacy, Jesuits, Jews, Communists, Muslims...CIA. LOL Do you follow this? The research on the black legend of Jesuits is a very interesting and funny reading; a very good 'tell' about human culture.

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on July 27, 2020, 03:26:28 PM
LOL, how would I run an evil espionage operation, Baruch?

Yes, we haven't. But I think the difference in our perspectives here is about how we percieve the CIA. I don't see it as an organisation that treats the US different from any other region in the world because it has the word America in its name. It's a paradox, while they're extremely powerful and probably very good at their job, we are also heavily conditioned to see everything as a part of some conspiracy belong to them. If it is not them it is Mossad, right?

Are you familiar with the historical concept of la leyenda negra? The Spanish Black Legend -> Catholic Church, Papacy, Jesuits, Jews, Communists, Muslims...CIA. LOL Do you follow this? The research on the black legend of Jesuits is a very interesting and funny reading; a very good 'tell' about human culture.

With maximal evil, because in that work, the end justifies the means.  It is literally about saving the world from extinction, or at least from multilevel marketing ;-)  the environment for paranoid narcissist action heroes ... like 007.  In an old movie from the 60s, The President's Analyst ... the CIA and KGB had to join forces against the ultimate evil ... Ma Bell (old US phone monopoly).  Fortunately 007 got the US government to kill them with anti-trust legislation ;-))

Well as far as the Spanish Black Legend, that is all because of the Borgia family, right?  They were evil Spaniards, not good Italians ;-)  The put down of the Jesuits circa 1750 is well covered in The Mission.  Conspiracy theories believed, or politically useful even if false, have motivated European politics for centuries.  Being connected to Freemasonry myself, I should know ;-)  And Jews are empowered by Kosher (tm) technology ;-))
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Every power zone has to work constantly to gain power and run faster than the present to stay there. Otherwise it can't stay as one. But I think you mean organisations like CIA has to goad every group against each other so the system wouldn't collapse? Keep the 'balance'? That's exercising maximal evil.

Have you seen the documentary called Stuxnet? Now, I'd believe that documentary was actually pushed by CIA to be made because we ordinary people of the world are so clueless about the 21st century wars. And you think they can't pick a patsy.  I blame the Oswald obsession. Who cares who pulled the trigger to kill JFK, anyone who think this could be uncovered is out of their minds. You don't get to treat a military coup as a murder case.

I sometimes think that CIA has lost its own bet on the 'left' wings in the States because they calculated they would evolve into more violent movements after the 60s. They overestimated the American 'left', while underestimated the conformity of the hypermodern age and the apathy of the social media generations; their 'sameness' and lack of individuality.   

The black legend is a phenomenon that gets repeated through out the history after the rise of 'secret history' literature. It's something that shaped all our collective memory, perceptions, expectations...etc. Its counterpart is golden or white legends.

"Catholics are bad, Protestants are good." (Black legend vs White legend.) It's Jewish money behind it. CIA did it. It's not that simple of course. There is a literature on it starting from 17th century. Jesuits and the Spanish Black Legend is the source and the best clear example. Everything from Illimunati, the Church to the 80s Satanist panic, commies are coming for the world, feminists are going to castrate all men, UFOs, reptile people... LOL The argument -and the research- is about how all these fears  are fictional, and how these groups are loaded with exactly the same traits. When one runs its course and dies we find a new one to load those traits on. The cycle starts over again. In the end it's all bullshit.

In a larger perspective this is related to people inventing the concept of 'criticism' and 'context' in Early Modern Europe. (Not as what we know today.) Criticism is originally coming from recognising forged documents in the past. Context is more problematic because there is no latin word as 'contexere' while the written word; knowledge is coming from 'texere'. LOL That sounded wrong. I mean originally in Latin. It's obviously invented later.

I think today, it is about meme based literal midedness. The forms of the mediums we use. Myeh...

Baruch

Yes, we are all agent provocateurs now.  Even Queen Elizabeth I had her Sir Francis Walsingham.  But in her case, Catholics were a major problem.  Being raised anglophone and non-Catholic ... I was suspicious of the Spanish for a long time, until I saw The Mission.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Records Of Prince Andrew's Location On Night Of Molestation Destroyed By Police" ... they can solve a case instantly and conclusively with an MK Ultra drone who commits suicide ... but not other cases, wonder why?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Photos Of Stephen Hawking On Epstein's 'Pedo Island' Subject Of New Court Order" ... I knew it!  Epstein and Maxwell didn't do it, Hawking did!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

viocjit

Quote from: Baruch on July 25, 2020, 12:51:08 PM
CIA invented the term "conspiracy theory" to cover their completely amoral tracks, like the JFK assassination first of all.

Michael Butter wrote an article published in "Monday, March 16th, 2020" at "16:24 CET" for "The Conversation" about the fact CIA didn't invented the term : https://theconversation.com/theres-a-conspiracy-theory-that-the-cia-invented-the-term-conspiracy-theory-heres-why-132117

Baruch

Maybe.  I do know that the CIA is a totally corrupt and evil organization that has no integrity.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

viocjit

Quote from: Baruch on August 07, 2020, 04:06:01 PM
Maybe.  I do know that the CIA is a totally corrupt and evil organization that has no integrity.

If CIA is a totally corrupt and evil organization that has not integrity isn't the matter.
The matter was if CIA did invented the term "Conspiracy Theory" and the answer is no

If CIA is a totally corrupt and evil organization that has not integrity is an interesting debate but I don't think this forum topic is the good place for this debate.
Why not create a new thread ?

Mike Cl

Quote from: viocjit on August 14, 2020, 06:00:42 AM
If CIA is a totally corrupt and evil organization that has not integrity isn't the matter.
The matter was if CIA did invented the term "Conspiracy Theory" and the answer is no

If CIA is a totally corrupt and evil organization that has not integrity is an interesting debate but I don't think this forum topic is the good place for this debate.
Why not create a new thread ?
viocjit, he was not talking about the CIA, but himself.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

I was one degree from the Deep State when a young man.  I know how they think.  Not saying that total immorality is a bad thing, the end does justify the means.

So, saying there is no Deep State, pretty much suggests to me that you are or were part of the Deep State.  The most successful move of the Devil was to get people to believe that the Devil doesn't exist.  Next thing, you will be claiming that the Rothschilds aren't powerful and aren't Jewish.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.