Federal Judge's Family Shot and Killed Four Days After Assigned Epstein Case

Started by Shiranu, July 20, 2020, 03:32:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

viocjit

Quote from: Baruch on August 14, 2020, 12:31:45 PM
I was one degree from the Deep State when a young man.  I know how they think.  Not saying that total immorality is a bad thing, the end does justify the means.

So, saying there is no Deep State, pretty much suggests to me that you are or were part of the Deep State.  The most successful move of the Devil was to get people to believe that the Devil doesn't exist.  Next thing, you will be claiming that the Rothschilds aren't powerful and aren't Jewish.

I'm not saying there are no deep state.
I think you can find deep states in all states of the world.
I think there are not an universal deep state but many who are fighting each others or collaborating accorded to circumstances.

There are not monolithic states.
A ministry can be against others ministry in some matters and with it in others.
In a same ministry there are conflicts between its administrations.
In a same administration there are people in conflicts.

There are the official written laws and the non official that aren't written.
For example the networks of freemasonry who practice judicial corruptions (Not all Freemasons are corrupts but some of them are. Freemasonry is not an unified organization because there are many grand lodges divided in lodges and there are conflicts between grand lodges. Sometime there are conflicts between lodges of the same grand lodge. Sometime there are conflicts between people inside a lodge) allow a system in which you will lose your trial because the plaintiff against you is a freemason like the judge.

Baruch

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on July 23, 2020, 12:54:00 AM
Well in news Trump is a pedo. Now we know why the case is being quieted.

Anyone under 100 (Father Abraham) is a pedo.  So by that I am pedo also  ;-)  Most of humanity is child like.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.