Arts and Entertainment > Tell a Joke or two

Poor choice of words

(1/5) > >>

Mr.Obvious:
A thread to poorly explain things we like.

I'll start.

I've been playing Resident Evil 4 again, since recently. It's a great game about a man, who stopped being a cop after shooting a lot of bodies on his first and only day, who spends his time stealing all the gold, treasures and heirlooms from sick Spanish peasants so he can pawn them off to a shady man in a trench-coat to buy new guns to shoot those villagers with. All the while trying to eradicate the local religion and get his hands on an underaged girl.

aitm:
I like da bitches to make me a sammich and give me blow jobs.

Did I win?

Sal1981:
RuneScape; a 19 year old game I've been playing for 15 years on and off. It's about spending an inordinate amount of time getting 28 different capes, and then spend an almost insurmountable amount of time updating those capes you already got for some shiny particle effects at the drapes of the those capes and some additional cape-specific bonuses while wearing one. Oh, and the +190 quests, other players, complex game economy & PKing is just a backdrop.

Baruch:

--- Quote from: Sal1981 on June 09, 2020, 09:18:16 AM ---RuneScape; a 19 year old game I've been playing for 15 years on and off. It's about spending an inordinate amount of time getting 28 different capes, and then spend an almost insurmountable amount of time updating those capes you already got for some shiny particle effects at the drapes of the those capes and some additional cape-specific bonuses while wearing one. Oh, and the +190 quests, other players, complex game economy & PKing is just a backdrop.

--- End quote ---

We all need a hobby.

Baruch:

--- Quote from: Mr.Obvious on June 09, 2020, 05:28:22 AM ---A thread to poorly explain things we like.

I'll start.

I've been playing Resident Evil 4 again, since recently. It's a great game about a man, who stopped being a cop after shooting a lot of bodies on his first and only day, who spends his time stealing all the gold, treasures and heirlooms from sick Spanish peasants so he can pawn them off to a shady man in a trench-coat to buy new guns to shoot those villagers with. All the while trying to eradicate the local religion and get his hands on an underaged girl.

--- End quote ---

So you secretly want to LARP as a really evil Don Juan?  Remember how he ends up in Mozart's opera ;-(  I would prefer to be Zorro ;-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version