News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Pax et bonum from Holubice...

Started by Holubice, April 12, 2020, 05:52:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

QuoteThis virus does not kill innocent babies

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/six-week-old-baby-dies-coronavirus-believed-to-be-youngest-fatality/

I guess that was probably just a guilty baby.

QuoteThis virus does not kill the poor Black Men in the poorest countries of Africa

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2020/04/08/830209940/10-000-cases-and-500-deaths-in-africa-health-officials-say-its-just-the-beginnin

500+ deaths in Africa, but you also have to remember several key factors...

- Africa is still in it's first stages of having the virus. The curve starts low and remains that way for awhile before exponentially rising.
- In impoverished regions, they do not have the required equipment to test or diagnose those sick with the Coronavirus which keeps the numbers low.
- Additionally in impoverished countries, many of them simply don't have the governance to keep track of statistics like that while also dealing with a horrendous pandemic.

Also keep in mind that East Africa is currently going through it's largest locust swarms in over 50 years, and because of shut down international trade they are realistically looking at a swarm that could destroy a crop that feeds hundreds of millions of people. So maybe God just decided to punish them with starvation and locust rather than the virus.

QuoteThis virus does not kill the poor immigrants living in the richest West countries

At least here in the United States, minorities are heavily disproportionately being effected by the health effects of the virus, and likely that number is even higher as immigrants are scared to seek treatment over fear of being deported.

Even if it doesn't kill them, unemployment has heavily hit the working poor, many of whom are immigrants and they will lose most if not all they have worked for.

QuoteThis virus is killing those countries that have been egoist and ruthless towards refugees

Wrong again, Bob.

QuoteCanada and United States have the same social and economical strength: why they have so few deaths in Canada, why it is a hecatomb in USA?

Canadians have much better access to health services, testing and quarantining was done much quicker and on a larger scale in Canada, and in general Canadians have a much higher standard of living than Americans which means far fewer underlying conditions.

QuoteGermany and France have the same social and economical strength: why they have so few deaths  in Germany, why it is a hecatomb in France?

I don't know the exact reasoning for this one (though I know France has higher socio-economic divides, often racial, than your average European country so I would wager that is a large part of it)... but I do know, at least initially, Germany's infected were predominately younger citizens who have a higher chance of survival than the elderly.

Your god theory doesn't really hold up, and in fact undermines and ignores that the "poor people" you are pretending to care about are suffering far worse than the wealthy are. Do you think God would be particularly happy about that?
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Holubice

Quote from: Shiranu on April 12, 2020, 08:59:44 PM
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/six-week-old-baby-dies-coronavirus-believed-to-be-youngest-fatality/

I guess that was probably just a guilty baby.

You have to read better the article you link to me...

Quote... On Monday, Chicago reported what is believed to be the first infant to die from the virus. Illinois Department of Public Health Director Dr. Ngozi Ezike said in a press release announcing the death that "there has never before been a death associated with COVID-19 in an infant."   ...

... they are not sure the baby has died for Covid-19. The baby has died with Covid-19. And, anyway, they had never before a death accocieted with the Virus. Today about 800 people died just in New York.

500+ deaths in Africa, but you also have to remember several key factors...

- Africa is still in it's first stages of having the virus. The curve starts low and remains that way for awhile before exponentially rising.
- In impoverished regions, they do not have the required equipment to test or diagnose those sick with the Coronavirus which keeps the numbers low.
- Additionally in impoverished countries, many of them simply don't have the governance to keep track of statistics like that while also dealing with a horrendous pandemic.

Also keep in mind that East Africa is currently going through it's largest locust swarms in over 50 years, and because of shut down international trade they are realistically looking at a swarm that could destroy a crop that feeds hundreds of millions of people. So maybe God just decided to punish them with starvation and locust rather than the virus.

Right now, in Lagos, the capital of Nigeria, all the people are afraid for the Pandemic, but nobody die. Nigeria is a over populated country, with a lot of interest and workers form China till yesterday afternoon. In Lagos, right now, you should have (at least) 800 deaths as in New York. May be more.

No, we are talking of the victims of Covid-19. The victims of Starvation and Locus are caused by me and you, that we have turn the other side our face, and we have not sent money to eliminate that Starvation (just few dollars/euros would be sufficient) or equipment to stop locusts. Those deaths are just ours.

And we are going to pay for them. 

At least here in the United States, minorities are heavily disproportionately being effected by the health effects of the virus, and likely that number is even higher as immigrants are scared to seek treatment over fear of being deported.
Even if it doesn't kill them, unemployment has heavily hit the working poor, many of whom are immigrants and they will lose most if not all they have worked for.
We have a lot of immigrant also here, in my country, Italy. This Virus is not touching them. Look better your charts and your number: you will realize the Virus is not touching even yours poor immigrants

Canadians have much better access to health services, testing and quarantining was done much quicker and on a larger scale in Canada, and in general Canadians have a much higher standard of living than Americans which means far fewer underlying conditions.
They taught me United States of America is the richest country on Earth. Or one of the richer. You have been on the Moon, not Canadians. But the deaths charts have some inexplicable  incongruity (I mean deaths 'pro capita')

I don't know the exact reasoning for this one (though I know France has higher socio-economic divides, often racial, than your average European country so I would wager that is a large part of it)... but I do know, at least initially, Germany's infected were predominately younger citizens who have a higher chance of survival than the elderly.
I explain you better: Germany has welcomed almost all the millions refugees escaping form Yugoslavia '90 war. Angela Merkel, watching the Alan Kurdi  bady laying on the sand of Turkey, she decided to open her border to more them 1,5 milion of refugees coming form Syria. And, somehow, she worked to transferred several billions of euros to cover cost of refugee camps in south Turkey. 

Germany is having few deaths as Germany deserve it.   

Redde rationem
You will get what you give... This Virus is just foretaste...

"For now the axe is laid to the root of the trees. Every tree therefore that doth not yield good fruit, shall be cut down, and cast into the fire"
(John the Baptist)

Shiranu

QuoteYou will get what you give.

On this, you are absolutely correct. You have given us nothing, so you shale receive nothing in return.

You have explicitly stated that you have come here to proselytize, which is a violation of our forum rules. On top of that you say you have been doing that for over 15 years across multiple forums, which indicates a very blatant disrespect not just towards us but to other members of our global community.

It is very hard to believe you have any good faith intentions given that. But I will offer one more chance...

You are the one making an extremely bold claim that the Coronavirus, despite everything virology has taught us over the last 120-some years, is capable of only infecting people who God has deemed guilty while leaving the "innocent" alone. This is simply incorrect, but not only that it is both medically dangerous rhetoric and also implies that the millions upon millions suffering, in one way or another, because of this virus are doing so because your God believes they deserve it.

That requires evidence, and considering you are justifying the suffering of millions of human beings... that requires some really fucking good evidence.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6914e4.htm

QuoteAmong 149,082 (99.6%) reported cases for which age was known, 2,572 (1.7%) were among children aged <18 years. Data were available for a small proportion of patients on many important variables, including symptoms (9.4%), underlying conditions (13%), and hospitalization status (33%). Among those with available information, 73% of pediatric patients had symptoms of fever, cough, or shortness of breath compared with 93% of adults aged 18â€"64 years during the same period; 5.7% of all pediatric patients, or 20% of those for whom hospitalization status was known, were hospitalized, lower than the percentages hospitalized among all adults aged 18â€"64 years (10%) or those with known hospitalization status (33%). Three deaths were reported among the pediatric cases included in this analysis.

That is just the U.S.'s numbers on pediatric cases of Coronavirus, which doesn't take into account that it is 2 weeks old as well as many states still are not properly able to test their patients.

Louisiana, one of our hardest hit states per capita, has overwhelming number of African Americans, the working poor, suffering from this virus.

http://ldh.la.gov/Coronavirus/

Of the 840 deaths reported in Louisiana, 70.48% of the victims were African Americans despite them making up only 32% of the population.

This number is repeated across the United States, with African Americans and Latinos having significantly disproportionate rates of fatalities to the Coronavirus; and as stated before that is amongst a community that is reluctant to seek medical attention because of fears of deportation as well as lack of access to medical facilities and testing centers.

The working poor of America, and particularly the colored working poor, are being hit hard by this virus. Therefor the only thing I can conclude is that God hates blacks and browns and blames them for the sins of the world more than he does whites, otherwise would he be punishing them so much more?

And that's just with the virus and not taking into account the economic damage it has caused to our minority communities, economic damage that is significantly worse than it has been for white Americans.

Does God hate minorities then... or when he sent this plague to punish us did he not realise that it would hurt the poor more than it would hurt the rich?
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Holubice

Quote from: Shiranu on January 11, 1975, 07:16:08 AM
You have explicitly stated that you have come here to proselytize, which is a violation of our forum rules. On top of that you say you have been doing that for over 15 years across multiple forums, which indicates a very blatant disrespect not just towards us but to other members of our global community(1).
It is very hard to believe you have any good faith intentions given that. But I will offer one more chance...

Ave Imperator, morituri te salutant

1) This is not to disrespect the Global Community. This is to say the True, just the True, nothing else than True. If you don't like the True, that's your businesses, and that's your fault. And that is to prove guilty to those ones, since a long time ago, they have heart my words, and they had always had fun of me.

If you want to ban me and, doing so, you impede your members to read my words, you are free to do it. But that will be just another foulness you add to all you did till today. And you will pay it.

I am not here to persuade you. There is no time. I am here to alert you. And I say you (all) a preventative good bye.

Attention: mystic content
[spoiler]
5 These twelve Jesus sent: commanding them, saying: Go ye not into the way of the Gentiles, and into the city of the Samaritans enter ye not.
6 But go ye rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
7 And going, preach, saying: The kingdom of heaven is at hand.
8 Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers, cast out devils: freely have you received, freely give.
9 Do not possess gold, nor silver, nor money in your purses:
10 Nor scrip for your journey, nor two coats, nor shoes, nor a staff; for the workman is worthy of his meat.
11 And into whatsoever city or town you shall enter, inquire who in it is worthy, and there abide till you go thence.
12 And when you come into the house, salute it, saying: Peace be to this house.
13 And if that house be worthy, your peace shall come upon it; but if it be not worthy, your peace shall return to you.
14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words: going forth out of that house or city shake off the dust from your feet.
15 Amen I say to you, it shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
21 The brother also shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the son; and the children shall rise up against their parents, and shall put them to death.
22 And you shall be hated by all men for my name’s sake: but he that shall persevere unto the end, he shall be saved.
23 And when they shall persecute you in this city, flee into another. Amen I say to you, you shall not finish all the cities of Israel, till the Son of man come.
[/spoiler]

You don't want me to stay? I leave your city...

"For now the axe is laid to the root of the trees. Every tree therefore that doth not yield good fruit, shall be cut down, and cast into the fire"
(John the Baptist)

aitm

well....that was easy. Now remember, you said you were leaving, don't start lying again.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Holubice

This is the worst nightmare coming true ...

Patients who have recovered from the killer coronavirus can get the SARS-like infection AGAIN, Chinese doctor claims

"...  Patients who recover from China's deadly coronavirus are at risk or relapsing or catching it again, a doctor working in the outbreak has warned.
One of the riskiest elements of the coronavirus is that people have no immunity to it because it's completely new.
And although the body is able to become partly immune to some viruses â€" like flu â€" or almost completely immune to others â€" like chickenpox â€" reinfections do happen.
The coronavirus gripping China's Hubei province is no exception, according to a doctor in the country's health commission.
Dr Zhan Qingyuan said there is a 'likelihood of relapse' for patients who have recovered from the coronavirus.
More than 28,000 people have caught the infection this month and 565 have now died because of it, with nearly all of the cases and deaths happening in China..."

This is not a Virus. It is more similar to the ...

Myth of Sisyphus

... this pestilence will never end. The virus has the same Hepatitis 'C' behavior, you get ill, you recover, you get in touch again with it, and you get ill again. No antibody. This is not an illness. This is more similar to a...

... infernal bolgia. A foretest fo what is approaching us.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-7973905/Patients-recovered-killer-coronavirus-infected-AGAIN.html

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/02/19/coronavirus-after-2000-deaths-can-you-get-virus-again/4804905002/

https://www.businessinsider.com/wuhan-coronavirus-risk-of-reinfection-2020-2?IR=T

https://futurism.com/neoscope/scientists-warn-coronavirus-more-than-once

(John the Baptist)

Holubice

Quote from: aitm on April 13, 2020, 11:27:29 AM
well....that was easy. Now remember, you said you were leaving, don't start lying again.

I will stay till the day you will kick me off.

I do the same in several places, in different countries, wherever I can. It's a strenuous effort. I am not here to mock you. I take it tremendous seriously. This is the assignment you have to help me to achieve

[spoiler]
4 And Jesus answering, said to them: Take heed that no man seduce you.
5 For many will come in my name saying, I am Christ. And they will seduce many.
6 And you shall hear of wars and rumours of wars. See that ye be not troubled. For these things must come to pass: but the end is not yet.
7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: And there shall be pestilences and famines and earthquakes in places.
8 Now all these are the beginnings of sorrows.
9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted and shall put you to death: and you shall be hated by all nations for my name’s sake.
10 And then shall many be scandalized and shall betray one another and shall hate one another.
11 And many false prophets shall rise and shall seduce many.
12 And because iniquity hath abounded, the charity of many shall grow cold.
13 But he that shall persevere to the end, he shall be saved.
14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world, for a testimony to all nations: and then shall the consummation come.
[/spoiler]   

You must help me to speed up His coming back.
(John the Baptist)

Hydra009

Mike Cl

Quote from: Holubice on April 13, 2020, 11:58:42 AM

I will stay till the day you will kick me off.

I do the same in several places, in different countries, wherever I can. It's a strenuous effort. I am not here to mock you. I take it tremendous seriously. This is the assignment you have to help me to achieve

You must help me to speed up His coming back.
Let's see-His??  Must be Pacos Bill...............or Paul Bunyan......no, must be Johnny Appleseed---yeah, that's it.  Who couldn't use a good apple every now and again??
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Shiranu

Quote from: Mike Cl on April 13, 2020, 12:43:02 PM
Let's see-His??  Must be Pacos Bill...............or Paul Bunyan......no, must be Johnny Appleseed---yeah, that's it.  Who couldn't use a good apple every now and again??

I don't think he will be able to see this. Sorry, I should have asked if everyone was done with him before I pulled the trigger.

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on April 13, 2020, 01:40:09 PM
I don't think he will be able to see this. Sorry, I should have asked if everyone was done with him before I pulled the trigger.

He seems to clearly be a troll ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

aitm

Ya beat me to it. Yeah, not much promise with that nut.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Mike Cl

Not a problem--a troll is a troll.  You did the right thing.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: SGOS on April 12, 2020, 08:43:45 AM
You mistakes in grammar and language are fine.  However, your reasoning concerns me.  I was raised and taught to believe in God, but as I got older, I started looking at it logically.  I decided Christianity and religion were nonsense at worst or just props to deal with reality.  Your NDE was a dream, and from that dream you interpreted a god.  Your personal anecdotes don't impress me.  Telling me you found God on an oxygen deprived brain of a near death experience is about the worst evidence you can begin this discussion with.

Your*