News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

The last invention: AI

Started by SoldierofFortune, March 18, 2020, 06:32:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoldierofFortune

AI, especially which is merged with the organic brain, may be the last invention they have made.

Think about it: An organic brain, its genom is selected to be the most intelligent, and it can access and download all of the internet.

Taking into account that a person is born not naturally by reproducing the two gender, its genetic material is chosen in medical machines for him to be the most intelligent human being.

And he can access and download the internet, he or it? adds value to what it knows... IT is the last invention to be made.

SO, the last generations of the humankind can use the output he puts : )

Hydra009

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on March 18, 2020, 06:32:13 AMAn organic brain, its genom is selected to be the most intelligent
*chuckles in binary*

And technically, time travel is the final invention, since it allows access to all over inventions.

SoldierofFortune

Quote from: Hydra009 on March 18, 2020, 06:55:13 AM
*chuckles in binary*

And technically, time travel is the final invention, since it allows access to all over inventions.

What being can invent time travel? A human as we know it or a human with its brain can access and download the internet...

I have said before, an accumulation wisdom and knowledge of an organic human brain as we know it; with it can have the vast knowledge and the ability to assess the wisdom and knowledge, with almost infinite calculation and thought power.

Baruch

Most sci-fi is a marketing scam.  Did you make a mint on Jar-Jar Binks action figures?  Much of current technical projection is sci-fi.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

aitm

Thinking of sci-fi is nice enough....has lead to some minor discoveries. I think it would be more fun to give ten thousand peeps unlimited resources to just "wing it"...you know......plug this thingy in over here.....connect that thingamabob to this...take off the microwave door and jerry the switch....maybe toss some uranium in a oven.....you know...good ole fashion inventin shit!

Not only would we have 10000 ways that shit didn't work out but 10,000 less sci-fi nuts....
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

SoldierofFortune

Quote from: aitm on March 18, 2020, 10:15:52 AM
Thinking of sci-fi is nice enough....has lead to some minor discoveries. I think it would be more fun to give ten thousand peeps unlimited resources to just "wing it"...you know......plug this thingy in over here.....connect that thingamabob to this...take off the microwave door and jerry the switch....maybe toss some uranium in a oven.....you know...good ole fashion inventin shit!

Not only would we have 10000 ways that shit didn't work out but 10,000 less sci-fi nuts....

Wish you and Baruch were right, but unfortunately you are not young enough to appreciate the revolutionary days we are undergoing.
And I know that at the degree to be of certain that you misunderstood, and you even do not understand what it is which is waiting for us, they are projecting and planning, the humanity 2.0...

This is not science fiction, every science prospect is a fiction of course.

In the past they made films about what they did; not they are makin' movies about what in near future are in front of us.

aitm

The idea that the most intelligent human is the best human cannot be proven. Pure speculation would suggest otherwise. The smartest minds know that with a fixed food source and an unlimited need, the fix is to limit the need. Even cut back on the need. Eradicate some of the need. Balance the system for the betterment of the masses......some gotta go man.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

SoldierofFortune

Quote from: aitm on March 18, 2020, 11:47:53 AM
The idea that the most intelligent human is the best human cannot be proven. Pure speculation would suggest otherwise. The smartest minds know that with a fixed food source and an unlimited need, the fix is to limit the need. Even cut back on the need. Eradicate some of the need. Balance the system for the betterment of the masses......some gotta go man.

I think i could not express what i want to mean:

There is no longer need for two people fockin' to reproduce. The genetics scientists by playing the gene chains make up a baby's phenotipical and genotypical features as they wish. So they can make up the most intelligent babies.

AND think about the brain implants the scientists insert the most intelligent babies' brain to link their brain to the 'net. All the information these babies can access and assess to make the inventions we just cannot understand. It's a symbiosis. Machine-brain symbiosis. And the humanities near or far away future lies in there.

So we are the pets to them.

SoldierofFortune

I do not know if i can tell with my very resticted knowledge.

Baruch

Quote from: aitm on March 18, 2020, 10:15:52 AM

Is that you, Thomas Alva?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on March 18, 2020, 12:31:34 PM
I think i could not express what i want to mean:

There is no longer need for two people fockin' to reproduce. The genetics scientists by playing the gene chains make up a baby's phenotipical and genotypical features as they wish. So they can make up the most intelligent babies.

AND think about the brain implants the scientists insert the most intelligent babies' brain to link their brain to the 'net. All the information these babies can access and assess to make the inventions we just cannot understand. It's a symbiosis. Machine-brain symbiosis. And the humanities near or far away future lies in there.

So we are the pets to them.

The Feminists are planning artificial sperm, then you and I can be eradicated ;-(  Women aren't attracted to robotics.  Stepford Wives and all.

Don't worry, the nanobots will recycle us ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gray_goo
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on March 18, 2020, 12:32:22 PM
I do not know if i can tell with my very resticted knowledge.

You do much better in English than I do in Turkish ... so cheers!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Sal1981

https://towardsdatascience.com/deepmind-the-existence-proof-for-rl-at-scale-8707791d9762

QuoteBrains are the existence proof that AI can be made, much like birds were the existence proof to flight.

Baruch

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on March 18, 2020, 10:24:17 AM
Wish you and Baruch were right, but unfortunately you are not young enough to appreciate the revolutionary days we are undergoing.
And I know that at the degree to be of certain that you misunderstood, and you even do not understand what it is which is waiting for us, they are projecting and planning, the humanity 2.0...

This is not science fiction, every science prospect is a fiction of course.

In the past they made films about what they did; not they are makin' movies about what in near future are in front of us.

Revolutionary days?  When totalitarian dictators use the latest human killing technology?  Tesla cars are an expensive way to kill "woke" consumers.

If there is a Humanity 2.0, it is like Logan's Run.  A secret Elite, with genetically modified deplorables (England experimenting for years with human-sheep genome mix).  How is the proletariat turned into a semi-animal sub-species ... progress?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Sal1981 on April 26, 2020, 11:29:27 AM
https://towardsdatascience.com/deepmind-the-existence-proof-for-rl-at-scale-8707791d9762

The problem with deep neural nets is that it can't explain why it does what it does (anymore than your raw brain matter can explain why you like tacos).  As with Google and MS experiments ... you can make a human-like I/F that fools deplorables, ever since the 60s with Eliza, but it is a mockery of humanity.  Intelligence lies in not only doing difficult mental tasks, but being able to explain why.  Sometimes even professors can't do that.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.