Watch Bed Bugs Get Stopped in Their Tracks

Started by Unbeliever, July 21, 2019, 08:11:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

I've never had any problem with bed bugs, but I know many people do. This is a possible solution, the bean leaves, that can make the bugs get stuck. Might be worth a try if any of y'all have these nasty things around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToeWrGTGOOI

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Hydra009

Interesting!

*scratches neck*

I have a friend who could really use something like that.

*scratches back and sides vigorously*

Baruch

I expect you will get a call from the Bed Bug Liberation Front to take down this obvious example of speciesism.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

aitm

I tell you i find this rather interesting in that I grow green beans alot , twice a year we have wonderful fresh green beans and I have always wondered how interesting the back of the leaves are because they feel very similar to velcro and you can put them together and they are more difficult to pull apart. I watched an ant struggle across one and wondered if it could be used as some type of deterrent but then I went in the house and had a beer and that was.......what was I talking about again?
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust