Trump campaign rocked by new wave of sexual harassment allegations

Started by drunkenshoe, October 13, 2016, 03:27:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hijiri Byakuren

Yup, my only hope for an anti-establishment president, and he just gets more despicable by the day. I'm gonna go see if I still have any cyanide pills left; although I've probably developed an immunity by now. -__-

Disclaimer: That was a joke, specifically of the genre known as "black comedy." It is meant to be laughed at. I am not actually considering suicide.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

trdsf

Quote from: Mermaid on October 13, 2016, 08:15:37 AM
Bill Clinton is not running for president. Pretty tired of that coming up repeatedly. Blaming Hillary for Bill's indiscretions is...well, sexist. Stop it.
Also, if you want to talk about family values, this is a woman who suffered the humiliation of having her husband's infidelities publicly aired over several years -- and managed to keep the marriage together despite that.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

aitm

Quote from: trdsf on October 18, 2016, 09:13:27 PM
Also, if you want to talk about family values, this is a woman who suffered the humiliation of having her husband's infidelities publicly aired over several years -- and managed to keep the marriage together despite that.
You obviously never gaze across the headlines of the nations tabloids…why Hillary has killed dozens of the lil vixens and Bill has STD's enough to throttle the circle.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Baruch

Ask any Third World country ... the entire US is the Establishment (with a nod to the monarchies in W Europe and Japan).  So how will we ever be genuinely anti-Establishment?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

I did not approve of Bill Clinton's sexual escapades in the 90s and thought less of him for that.   But they were consensual.  That is Hillary's problem.  Trump assaulted women against their will (by definition).  That's a whole different thing.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

trdsf

Quote from: Cavebear on October 19, 2016, 04:26:40 AM
I did not approve of Bill Clinton's sexual escapades in the 90s and thought less of him for that.   But they were consensual.  That is Hillary's problem.  Trump assaulted women against their will (by definition).  That's a whole different thing.
Bill dissembling about getting a little on the side is nowhere near in the same category as Watergate, Iran-Contra, or half the Western world getting lied into an unnecessary (and I still say illegal) war in Iraq.

Basically, when a Democrat has a scandal, only one person is getting fucked and it's with her consent.  When a Republican does, it's the whole country getting fucked, without lube.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on October 19, 2016, 04:26:40 AM

All sex is consensual ... you could kill yourself rather than submit, but if you love you own life more than your honor ... see Lucretia, from ancient Roman legend.  Do you have films of either Donald or Bill doing any of this?  Then you and I know nothing.  But from what I have heard, I wouldn't allow either man (or Hillary) around my daughter.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: trdsf on October 19, 2016, 07:03:45 AM
Bill dissembling about getting a little on the side is nowhere near in the same category as Watergate, Iran-Contra, or half the Western world getting lied into an unnecessary (and I still say illegal) war in Iraq.

Basically, when a Democrat has a scandal, only one person is getting fucked and it's with her consent.  When a Republican does, it's the whole country getting fucked, without lube.

Johnson was a Republican?  Sex scandals are more of a British thing ... but then there is that connection between Bill Clinton and the Cabal over in Old Blighty.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

QuoteAll sex is consensual ... you could kill yourself rather than submit, but if you love you own life more than your honor ... see Lucretia, from ancient Roman legend. 

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on October 19, 2016, 07:23:00 AM

Women kill themselves rather than submit, and if they fail, the commit suicide afterward.  But that was when Rome had real women.  The West has been ruined by the love affairs of Lancelot and Guinevere, Romeo and Juliet.  As a Montagu or Capulet, if the teens hadn't committed suicide, I would have killed them.

I am not excusing male predators (or female ones for that matter) ... but I have long since despaired that there are any adults in the room.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mermaid

Quote from: Baruch on October 19, 2016, 07:25:57 AM
Women kill themselves rather than submit, and if they fail, the commit suicide afterward.  But that was when Rome had real women.  The West has been ruined by the love affairs of Lancelot and Guinevere, Romeo and Juliet.  As a Montagu or Capulet, if the teens hadn't committed suicide, I would have killed them.

I am not excusing male predators (or female ones for that matter) ... but I have long since despaired that there are any adults in the room.
Is this supposed to be a joke?
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on October 19, 2016, 07:18:01 AM
All sex is consensual ... you could kill yourself rather than submit, but if you love you own life more than your honor ... see Lucretia, from ancient Roman legend.  Do you have films of either Donald or Bill doing any of this?  Then you and I know nothing.  But from what I have heard, I wouldn't allow either man (or Hillary) around my daughter.

That is an utterly false statement and you know it.   I think you owe an apology...

Cavebear

Quote from: Mermaid on October 19, 2016, 08:24:49 AM
Is this supposed to be a joke?

Apparently not.  But there are some adults in the room, who will not tolerate such horrid statements.  We will know who they are by who speaks out on this thread.

Baruch

If anyone is offended by my non-PC and now SJW talk ... I am sorry.  I myself would never assault a woman etc ... but the idea of everyone being innocent by their passivity (not saying women etc ask for it), like the lambs that they are ... that is not funny.  I would rather be around a woman who carries a big Bowie knife, and would kill any asshole who touches her.  Don't wait for a man to defend you ... there aren't many around.  Just men who will tisk risk after you have already been assaulted, and want Congress to do something about it.

I am also not excusing boorish behavior.  But the PC crowd want each side represented by legal counsel, and a written and signed agreement, before a woman or man is even spoken to.  When young I could take the risk that she would claim later, that she didn't consent.  Fortunately I didn't have many occasions to worry ;-).  But today I wouldn't even touch a wife, let alone a date.  Simply too dangerous, and the lawyer fees are murder.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pato15

To be is to do - Socrates
To do is to be - Sartre
Do Be Do Be Do - Sinatra