Donald Trump: Its ok to grab women by the pussy if you're a star

Started by Nonsensei, October 08, 2016, 10:03:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chill98

well... if trump does make it to the white house, we may look back fondly on cigars as the 'good ol days'.

This is the first time I have seen the video.  I have heard out-takes on the radio.  Up until now, I thought he was lying about "locker room banter".  The video shows it was banter as he waited to be told to exit the bus and be guided into the studio for his soap opera appearance. 

Sorry but I am not really impressed by this particular 'scandal'. 

Nonsensei

Quote from: chill98 on October 13, 2016, 05:23:05 AM
well... if trump does make it to the white house, we may look back fondly on cigars as the 'good ol days'.

This is the first time I have seen the video.  I have heard out-takes on the radio.  Up until now, I thought he was lying about "locker room banter".  The video shows it was banter as he waited to be told to exit the bus and be guided into the studio for his soap opera appearance. 

Sorry but I am not really impressed by this particular 'scandal'. 

Of course you aren't. There's nothing the man can say or do to make you dislike him.
And on the wings of a dream so far beyond reality
All alone in desperation now the time has come
Lost inside you'll never find, lost within my own mind
Day after day this misery must go on

Baruch

Quote from: Nonsensei on October 13, 2016, 05:34:21 AM
Of course you aren't. There's nothing the man can say or do to make you dislike him.

i dislike all candidates.  I wouldn't want to have a beer with any of them.  But that doesn't decide how I vote.  And the charming candidate ... that is the most sociopathic one ... the woman on a white horse.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

chill98

Quote from: Nonsensei on October 13, 2016, 05:34:21 AM
I can't stand 'the Donald'.  I am planning to vote 3rd party because I can't stand Clinton either.  Unless the polling in my state makes it too close to call.

I am tired of career politicians.  I don't understand why so many alleged 'freethinkers' are on the Clinton bandwagon.   I don't understand why people think voting for her isn't a thrown away vote.

Hydra009

Quote from: chill98 on October 13, 2016, 06:35:57 AMI am tired of career politicians.
Exactly.  You know what I'm really sick of?  Career doctors.  The next time I go under the scalpel, I want someone who has the least experience possible.  Actually, make that the least education possible.  I want someone who was just on PubMed for a couple hours to perform surgery, you know, really get that outsider expertise.

Taking the same approach with the head of state is equally brilliant.

QuoteI don't understand why so many alleged 'freethinkers' are on the Clinton bandwagon.
It's really simple.  ~80% agreement on the issues, far more than any other candidate in the race who polls in the double-digits.

QuoteI don't understand why people think voting for her isn't a thrown away vote.
Yeah, Clinton's looking like a real longshot.  I dunno why people even bother to vote for Dem candidates, they rarely even get close to winning the election.

GSOgymrat

Quote from: chill98 on October 13, 2016, 06:35:57 AM
I am tired of career politicians.  I don't understand why so many alleged 'freethinkers' are on the Clinton bandwagon.   I don't understand why people think voting for her isn't a thrown away vote.

I'm not a freethinker but I'm voting for Clinton because the Democrats represent my interests more than the Republicans, who explicitly want the nation to be Christian, the Libertarians, who don't want a social safety net, or the Greens, who value social justice over national security. As individual candidates realistically there are only two options, Trump and Clinton, and I see Trump as a uniquely poor choice. I don't consider myself on the Clinton bandwagon, and I considered voting Libertarian as a protest vote, but I really, really don't want Trump to win and I live in a swing state.

Atheon

Quote from: chill98 on October 13, 2016, 06:35:57 AMI don't understand why so many alleged 'freethinkers' are on the Clinton bandwagon.
As an atheist and a lover of freedom, among the top issues I care about are church/state separation and abortion rights.

Clinton supports both, as would her Supreme Court appointments. Trump opposes both, as would his Supreme Court appointments..

There are many other reasons I support Clinton. Her presidency would be a continuation of the advances and successes of the Bill Clinton and Obama presidencies, whereas a Trump presidency would make Bush Jr. look like Kennedy.

International relations requires tact and finesse and intelligence, none of which Trump has, but which Clinton has is spades.

Trump is a serial liar (as are pretty much all Republicans) and he subscribes to conspiracy nut theories. He was a leader in the birther movement, for fucks sakes. Hillary, notwithstanding the reputation that's been foisted upon her by 25 years of Republican lies, is one of the most honest politicians out there (see Politifact).

Trump is a well-documented bigot who is supported enthusiastically by white supremacists. He wants to keep Mexicans, Muslims and other brown people out of the US, which runs 180 degrees counter to the sentiment of the words inscribed on the Statue of Liberty.

Trump thinks that nuclear weapons are OK to use, and threatened to have Hillary thrown in jail. Only in dictatorships do politicians threaten to jail their opponents.

Trump is a misogynist who admitted to groping women without consent, leered at a 10-year-old girl and said they'd be dating in a decade, called his own daughter a piece of ass, and is about to go to trail for rape of a minor. Bill Clinton was investigated 20 years ago, and none of the accusations turned out to be true except for the Lewisnky BJ, which was consensual. Oh, and Bill Clinton isn't running for president anyway.

Career politician? If I want my car fixed, I want a career mechanic; if I want an illness treated, I want a career physician, and if I want government run properly, I'll take a career politician any day than someone with no experience.

And so much more. Ahyone supporting Trump at this point is deranged, and anyone opposing Hillary for most of the reasons they cite ("corruption", Benghazeeeee, "murders", etc.) has been hoodwinked by the Republican smear machine, and only fools believe the lies of Republicans.

A Trump presidency could push America into neofascist, theocratic dictatorship. A Hillary win would preserve and strengthen our republic and the freedoms it guarantees. It could also be an extinction-level event for the Republican Party, and we all know America and the world would be better off without that lying, cheating and thieving gang of thugs exerting power.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

AllPurposeAtheist

I follow a few woodworking YouTube channels, but one in particular I dropped after the guy went on an anti Clinton rant citing nearly every republican lie of the past 30 years, almost none of which have ever been substantiated, but people believe them as if she is the next Hitler in waiting and for some reason that makes Trumpster Fire ok?
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

SGOS

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 13, 2016, 08:54:27 AM
Exactly.  You know what I'm really sick of?  Career doctors.  The next time I go under the scalpel, I want someone who has the least experience possible.  Actually, make that the least education possible.

Yes, what we need in abdominal surgery is a fresh outsider perspective.  Someone that can be a voice for the people, and someone who is willing to do a gastric re-sectioning for $12 an hour in his basement.

Baruch

Yes, democracy will bring you do-it-yourself surgery and lowest-common-denominator medical support ... why all the hate on Elites?

The Clinton's are professional grifters, they aren't PhDs in political science.  Their political acumen is like Obama's constitutional insight.

Like rapists and war criminals ... and Bill started it before George W ... then you know who to support ... not Gary Johnson or Jill Stein.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: chill98 on October 13, 2016, 06:35:57 AM
I can't stand 'the Donald'.  I am planning to vote 3rd party because I can't stand Clinton either.  Unless the polling in my state makes it too close to call.

Hillary is the messiah for all colored gay women folk ;-)  Love how irrational ... rationalists ... can be.  Bohemians ... rational is a bridge to far except for Vulcans.  For all of you hyperventilating ... climb in your man/woman/LBGT cave with a bottle of your choice, and don't come out until you see your shadow next Spring.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

trdsf

If you want to put this into some perspective, imagine the screaming -- especially and particularly from the few apologists Donnieboy has left -- if a tape surfaced of Hillary saying "The great thing about being famous is being able to grab guys' cocks."

It's not just the blindness to sexual aggression, it's the double standard.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Baruch

I would respect Hillary more, if she said that and meant it.  And then proceeded to go all "Barbarella" on Putin ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

chill98

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 13, 2016, 08:54:27 AM
Exactly.  You know what I'm really sick of?  Career doctors.  The next time I go under the scalpel, I want someone who has the least experience possible.  Actually, make that the least education possible.  I want someone who was just on PubMed for a couple hours to perform surgery, you know, really get that outsider expertise.

Taking the same approach with the head of state is equally brilliant.

While you are playing apples for oranges, how would you feel about a doctor who instructed the nurses to delete your records because you wanted a copy?

Or read about a doctor being investigated for, lets say violating patient confidentiality records, under subpoena, and then having his secretary delete those very records that are under subpoena?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z4szJfx8Fs

Quote from: Hydra009 on September 05, 1974, 02:05:26 PM
It's really simple.  ~80% agreement on the issues, far more than any other candidate in the race who polls in the double-digits.

You mean yesterday she's against it, today she is for it (or reversed)?
Quote from: Hydra009 on September 05, 1974, 02:05:26 PM
Yeah, Clinton's looking like a real longshot.  I dunno why people even bother to vote for Dem candidates, they rarely even get close to winning the election.
Fair enough, I can see where it would be interpreted this way.  See above "today she's for it, tomorrow she's against it".  People have no idea where Clinton stands on anything.  She has a public and a private playbook she uses.