If there is no God. Then someone explain life.

Started by g2perk, August 17, 2016, 01:00:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PopeyesPappy

Quote from: g2perk on August 19, 2016, 07:41:25 AM
Lol.....Truth is a wonderful thing. Makes people mad early in the morning...lol

Truth as determined by someone that thinks the only thing that can be known for sure is his personal relationship with a 2000 year dead Jew.

Yea right...
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

g2perk

Quote from: PopeyesPappy on August 19, 2016, 07:49:13 AM
Truth as determined by someone that thinks the only thing that can be known for sure is his personal relationship with a 2000 year dead Jew.

Yea right...
Explain the evidence that the people in the bible really existed. There is archeological proof people. Not just Jesus. All of them. Read.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

PopeyesPappy

Quote from: g2perk on August 19, 2016, 07:46:49 AM
So all humans come from apes. That's what you claim, all of you. Would that mean all black humans are the more dominate humans. Skin color, lips, huge in every area, faster, more aggressive. I can go on and on.

Genetic studies prove that Africans are the most genetically diverse humans.  All non-Africans are descended from a small sample of the available genetic pool because there were multiple populations of humans in Africa, but only representatives from a small number of the populations migrated out of Africa.

Why would that mean Africans are the dominate humans?

g2perk

Quote from: PopeyesPappy on August 19, 2016, 08:04:55 AM
Genetic studies prove that Africans are the most genetically diverse humans.  All non-Africans are descended from a small sample of the available genetic pool because there were multiple populations of humans in Africa, but only representatives from a small number of the populations migrated out of Africa.

Why would that mean Africans are the dominate humans?
They were here first right. Are am I missing something

g2perk

Quote from: g2perk on August 19, 2016, 08:07:18 AM
They were here first right. Are am I missing something

Dominate was the wrong word.

PopeyesPappy

Quote from: g2perk on August 19, 2016, 07:53:32 AM
Explain the evidence that the people in the bible really existed. There is archeological proof people. Not just Jesus. All of them. Read.

One of my favorite authors is WEB Griffen. He writes historical fiction. He populates his stories with real people like FDR, Douglas MacArthur and William J. Donovan, but the main characters in his books are fictional. He places them in verifiable historical events like pre WWII China or post invasion Philippines. By your logic the character Kenneth J. "Killer" McCoy must have been real because in the book he interacted with verifiable people in real places during events that actually happened.

PopeyesPappy

g2perk

Quote from: PopeyesPappy on August 19, 2016, 08:20:50 AM
So what were you trying to say?
Were the first people on this earth black people? Its just that if we all come from apes then shouldn't the next logical thing to say is that blacks were first here. Remember 2+2=4 right.

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: g2perk on August 19, 2016, 08:25:30 AM
Were the first people on this earth black people? Its just that if we all come from apes then shouldn't the next logical thing to say is that blacks were first here. Remember 2+2=4 right.

Why do you keep asking questions g2perk? I honestly can't see any display of interest for the answers.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

g2perk

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on August 19, 2016, 08:43:00 AM
Why do you keep asking questions g2perk? I honestly can't see any display of interest for the answers.
Yeah. Not that one right.

Mike Cl

Quote from: g2perk on August 18, 2016, 09:04:36 PM
Mike no one on this earth can follow all of the laws. The purpose of the laws are to act as principles in our lives. To teach us what not to do. Yes we understand them in our culture but back in the day they didn't. So that's why the laws are important, it gave us a foundation of morality.

What is moral about stoning anybody?  Killing a child for disobedience?  Seething a kid in his mother's milk?  Mixing cloth???  I think you are being a bit selective in the laws you like and those you ignore. 

You seem to think that nothing existed prior to the creation of christian thought.  ALL cultures in all times and places had a moral structure in place.  We may not consider the laws and axioms moral, but they did. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Mike Cl

Quote from: g2perk on August 19, 2016, 07:15:37 AM
I don't like that answer. That is just like me saying I believe in God because I read the bible.

Actually you believe in god because you WANT to.  That's it.  There is no proof god exists, so the only way you can believe is to have faith; which then blinds you to any facts that are there and manufacture facts as you please.  That's it.  I call it willful ignorance, and you are mired in it.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

g2perk

Quote from: Mike Cl on August 19, 2016, 08:46:57 AM
What is moral about stoning anybody?  Killing a child for disobedience?  Seething a kid in his mother's milk?  Mixing cloth???  I think you are being a bit selective in the laws you like and those you ignore. 

You seem to think that nothing existed prior to the creation of christian thought.  ALL cultures in all times and places had a moral structure in place.  We may not consider the laws and axioms moral, but they did.
People have choices and they kill people. God looks at us in disgust, because of our actions. What about wars is that God or men with guns.

Now if you are going to blame God then that says you think that he exist. A whole diff subject.

Mike Cl

Quote from: g2perk on August 19, 2016, 07:46:49 AM
So all humans come from apes. That's what you claim, all of you. Would that mean all black humans are the more dominate humans. Skin color, lips, huge in every area, faster, more aggressive. I can go on and on.

What?  None of us say humans came from apes.  Can you read--then grab any book about evolution and read it.  Ahhhh...............you can't for that stuff is of the devil and besides you have your faith which tells you to ignore facts and to then tell those who do consider facts in their thoughts as being blind.  Yep, seen it before.

g2perk

Quote from: Mike Cl on August 19, 2016, 08:50:44 AM
Actually you believe in god because you WANT to.  That's it.  There is no proof god exists, so the only way you can believe is to have faith; which then blinds you to any facts that are there and manufacture facts as you please.  That's it.  I call it willful ignorance, and you are mired in it.
What about all the archaeological evidence that men in the bible really existed. Especially kind David. Which is a descendent of Jesus. The info is there. A lot of it. Proof.