If there is no God. Then someone explain life.

Started by g2perk, August 17, 2016, 01:00:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

g2perk

Quote from: Mike Cl on August 19, 2016, 08:53:27 AM
What?  None of us say humans came from apes.  Can you read--then grab any book about evolution and read it.  Ahhhh...............you can't for that stuff is of the devil and besides you have your faith which tells you to ignore facts and to then tell those who do consider facts in their thoughts as being blind.  Yep, seen it before.
Yes. Some of you guys do say that.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

Mike Cl

Quote from: g2perk on August 19, 2016, 08:25:30 AM
Were the first people on this earth black people? Its just that if we all come from apes then shouldn't the next logical thing to say is that blacks were first here. Remember 2+2=4 right.

Africans were the first humans.  Whether they were black or not does not matter; not sure if it is even known what color they were.  That has nothing to do with apes.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

g2perk

Quote from: Mike Cl on August 19, 2016, 08:56:18 AM
Africans were the first humans.  Whether they were black or not does not matter; not sure if it is even known what color they were.  That has nothing to do with apes.
I thought the same thing. Has nothing to do with apes. But some of your friends may feel different.

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: g2perk on August 19, 2016, 08:43:28 AM
Yeah. Not that one right.

What does that even mean? Jeesh, and my friends call me vague.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Mike Cl

g2, I suspect that you are having your way with us.  Nobody can be as ignorant as you.  You have to be a troll, saying anything that comes to your mind (if you even possess one).  You demonstrate that you are not logical in the least and don't even know what you believe yourself.  At the very best I can say about you is that you are so willfully ignorant that you cannot keep your thoughts in proper order.  Did you skip your meds?  Are you 6 yrs old? 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

stromboli

Quote from: Mike Cl on August 19, 2016, 09:00:10 AM
g2, I suspect that you are having your way with us.  Nobody can be as ignorant as you.  You have to be a troll, saying anything that comes to your mind (if you even possess one).  You demonstrate that you are not logical in the least and don't even know what you believe yourself.  At the very best I can say about you is that you are so willfully ignorant that you cannot keep your thoughts in proper order.  Did you skip your meds?  Are you 6 yrs old? 

Agreed.

doorknob

yeah no one can be this stupid right?

So illogical and making huge jumps from morality to war and so on.

No one blames war on god. We don't believe in god there for we don't blame war on him. You must be thinking of the problem from evil argument which isn't even close to what you've said.

You are an idiot or a troll I can't tell yet.

you show no signs of offering an intelligent conversation. You even speak like an idiot or a 2 year old. If you are truly curious about what atheists think there is plenty of info out there. You're just too lazy to do the work.

PopeyesPappy

Were the first people on this earth black people? Its just that if we all come from apes then shouldn't the next logical thing to say is that blacks were first here. Remember 2+2=4 right.

Yes the first homo sapiens were probably dark skinned. Is that a problem for you?
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

pr126

QuoteWhat about all the archaeological evidence that men in the bible really existed. Especially kind David. Which is a descendent of Jesus. The info is there. A lot of it. Proof.

King David  1010â€"970 BCE. 

Descendant of Jesus? No kidding.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: g2perk on August 19, 2016, 07:41:25 AM
Lol.....Truth is a wonderful thing. Makes people mad early in the morning...lol

Don't confuse contempt with anger. You don't rate my anger.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

PopeyesPappy

Quote from: pr126 on August 19, 2016, 10:02:21 AM

King David  1010â€"970 BCE. 

Descendant of Jesus? No kidding.

Yea, for a student of the Bible Perky doesn't seem to know that much about Biblical history. 
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

sdelsolray

Quote from: g2perk on August 19, 2016, 07:30:56 AM
No one knows, and we need to stop acting like we do.

And yet you claim to know all sorts of things.

sdelsolray

Quote from: g2perk on August 19, 2016, 07:53:32 AM
Explain the evidence that the people in the bible really existed. There is archeological proof people. Not just Jesus. All of them. Read.

Hyperbole.  You claim there is "archeological proof" for all people mentioned in the Bible.  Pure hyperbole.

The truth is there is archeological evidence for some people mentioned in the Bible, not all people mentioned in the Bible.

So what?

Apparently, your think:

Premise:  There is archeological evidence for people mentioned in the Bible.
Conclusion:  Therefore, all claims in the Bible are true.

Do you know which logical fallacy this is?

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: sdelsolray on August 19, 2016, 11:57:59 AM
And yet you claim to know all sorts of things.
That's the other side of his mouth.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

sdelsolray

The actual empirical evidence strongly suggests that different human skin colors (among some other phenotypes) evolved due to locations of the populations on the Earth.  Those populations closer to the equator evolved darker skin.  Those with lighter skin lived closer to the planet's poles.

Easy peasy.