Turkish Imam Suspended After Pieces Of Cucumber Found In His Rectum

Started by stromboli, June 26, 2016, 06:07:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stromboli

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/turkish-imam-suspended-after-pieces-of-cucumber-found-in-his-rectum.aspx?pageID=238&nID=100894&NewsCatID=339

QuoteAn imam from a Central Anatolian province has been suspended from duty after he being hospitalized with "pieces of cucumber" in his rectum.

The 39-year-old imam working in Kayseri applied to the emergency room of a hospital in the early morning hours of June 23 with severe abdominal pain and bleeding.

The doctors reportedly took pieces of cucumber out of his rectum, and the official diagnosis in the incident was “bleeding in the anus and rectum and foreign object in the rectum.”

The imam was discharged on June 24 after treatment.

After the story made it to the local press, an official investigation has been launched by the local branch of the Religious Affairs Directorate, or Diyanet, of which the imam was an employee.

He was suspended immediately.

The Chamber of Doctors, meanwhile, slammed the hospital officials for leaking information about a patient.

“The imam applied to a hospital for a medical condition, it is a crime to have leaked the information of a patient,” said Ardıl Bayram Şahin, a member of the Istanbul Chamber of Doctors’ Human Rights Commission.

“We do not know what the official investigation is about, but suspension is unacceptable,” he added.

“Such rights violations may prevent people with various sexual practices, especially those who are public employees, from seeking medical assistance,” Şahin warned.

People apparently like to shove stuff up their, uh, lower, uh, you know. Once when working for Provo City we got a call to rescue a lady that had been masturbating with a coke bottle (this is the old days; plastic bottles hadn't been invented yet) I wasn't on the call, but apparently her husband wasn't "man enough" for the job. Hey, shit happens.

Personally I think if you want to shove a cucumber up your ass, have at it. Might suggest a little lube next time......

A little something to start your morning.

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

SGOS

The article focuses on medical ethics, but I want to know what happens to the Imam.  Will suicide bombers still blow themselves up for a leader who will be known forever as "that Imam who puts cucumbers up his ass?"  Who knows?  Perhaps he will start a whole new religion, a cucumber cult.

Gawdzilla Sama

Any word on how the cucumber is doing?
Quote from: stromboli on June 26, 2016, 06:07:26 AM
People apparently like to shove stuff up their, uh, lower, uh, you know. Once when working for Provo City we got a call to rescue a lady that had been masturbating with a coke bottle (this is the old days; plastic bottles hadn't been invented yet) I wasn't on the call, but apparently her husband wasn't "man enough" for the job. Hey, shit happens.
"Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the medics."

Now, who's up for the salad bar for lunch?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

stromboli

"Hey Imam is that a pickle in your pants or are you just happy to see me" just took on a new meaning.  Maybe he was smuggling vegetables. We'll never know.

Youssuf Ramadan

If he wanted to impress the ladies, he shoulda stuck it down the front of his pants, not the back. Silly imam!!   :histerical:

aitm

Frankly, and at the risk of severe ridicule, I have a hard time understanding how a cucumber breaks apart into pieces unless perhaps it was aided by another object slamming it even more so……I mean really cucumbers seem to be pretty "stiff" objects, how the hell do they simply break apart into pieces without some pretty heavy ….er……beating? Really I don't have a clue but I have examined a cucumber and they are petty stout little veggies….

….so did I ask too much?
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: aitm on June 27, 2016, 09:52:54 PM
Frankly, and at the risk of severe ridicule, I have a hard time understanding how a cucumber breaks apart into pieces unless perhaps it was aided by another object slamming it even more so……I mean really cucumbers seem to be pretty "stiff" objects, how the hell do they simply break apart into pieces without some pretty heavy ….er……beating? Really I don't have a clue but I have examined a cucumber and they are petty stout little veggies….

….so did I ask too much?

Well, we've always said the religious were a tight ass bunch.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Flanker1Six

There's actually a perfectly valid medical reason for this.  Haven't you ever seen pics of women at beauty spas; with cucumber slices on their eyes?  It helps reduce age induced wrinkles.   Logically......................if they're good for wrinkle reduction.....................they'd work on hemmorhoids too.   

And.......................on a more business orientated note.........................I'm seeing an untapped market for Adult Stores in Anatolia!   

Atheon

Well, it's not like he had a dick in there, so it should be OK, right?
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

stromboli

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on June 28, 2016, 07:33:05 AM
Are we sure this wasn't Mark Ruffalo's penis?

What I didn't see was the explanation by the Imam as to how it got there. Based on what I've heard out of the mouths of Imams, it would amount to a tirade against the satanic western culture. As in violated by evil American salad.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: stromboli on June 28, 2016, 09:38:07 AM
What I didn't see was the explanation by the Imam as to how it got there. Based on what I've heard out of the mouths of Imams, it would amount to a tirade against the satanic western culture. As in violated by evil American salad.
Or there was a rent-boy who refused to wear a burqa?

Hey, makes as much sense as anything like to come out of the imam.

:bigangel:
PZ Myers

stromboli

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on June 28, 2016, 02:54:11 PM
Or there was a rent-boy who refused to wear a burqa?

Hey, makes as much sense as anything like to come out of the imam.

:bigangel:

What did come out came out, apparently, in chunks.  :biggrin: