17 Antigay Leaders Exposed As Gay Or Bi

Started by stromboli, April 19, 2016, 11:33:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Xenu_

Quote from: marom1963 on April 20, 2016, 07:15:00 PM
They do deserve to be outed! They could have minded their own business but chose not to, so their business is now everybody's business. You can't have it both ways - you can't, as the saying goes, "have your cake and eat it, too".
Yeah, seriously. I can get that some people have personal reasons for staying in the closet, I'm not entirely out myself, but those who live in glass houses have no business throwing rocks.
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

trdsf

Quote from: marom1963 on April 20, 2016, 07:15:00 PM
They do deserve to be outed! They could have minded their own business but chose not to, so their business is now everybody's business. You can't have it both ways - you can't, as the saying goes, "have your cake and eat it, too".
I'm inclined to agree.  While generally I support the right to a private life, there's something particularly repellant about someone who rails against what they themselves practice, however furtively.

As a side note: is it just me, or is the simple existence of the Log Cabin Republicans just plain incomprehensible generally?
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

marom1963

Quote from: trdsf on April 21, 2016, 01:46:06 PM
As a side note: is it just me, or is the simple existence of the Log Cabin Republicans just plain incomprehensible generally?
At least, unlike other gay Republicans, they are not in the closet ... One does not have to agree w/everything that a party stands for to agree more w/that party than w/the other. In a country where there are only 2 major political parties, a conservative person has little choice but to be a Republican. The Log Cabin members are very conservative on most issues and simply cannot see themselves siding w/the Democrats, except on gay rights - that isn't enough for them ... I think it's silly b/c you're talking about your most basic self - your core being, but that's how they feel, and it is their right. So, stand w/people that loathe you. It's the psychic equivalent of a black Muslim taking up w/the Klan b/c the Klan is anti-Jewish.
OMNIA DEPENDET ...

_Xenu_

Quote from: marom1963 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:00 PM
At least, unlike other gay Republicans, they are not in the closet ... One does not have to agree w/everything that a party stands for to agree more w/that party than w/the other. In a country where there are only 2 major political parties, a conservative person has little choice but to be a Republican. The Log Cabin members are very conservative on most issues and simply cannot see themselves siding w/the Democrats, except on gay rights - that isn't enough for them ... I think it's silly b/c you're talking about your most basic self - your core being, but that's how they feel, and it is their right. So, stand w/people that loathe you. It's the psychic equivalent of a black Muslim taking up w/the Klan b/c the Klan is anti-Jewish.
I used to be friends with a lesbian who was actually a delegate to the Republican convention. Strange I know, but she actually liked Sarah Palin when she was a veep candidate. She had never heard of the log cabin republicans until I mentioned them to her.
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home