17 Antigay Leaders Exposed As Gay Or Bi

Started by stromboli, April 19, 2016, 11:33:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stromboli

http://www.advocate.com/people/2016/4/18/17-antigay-leaders-exposed-gay-or-bi

Quote17 Antigay Leaders Exposed as Gay or Bi
The internet was buzzing in January when an editor at a gay website in Virginia wrote that he'd encountered an antigay Republican lawmaker while on Grindr, without naming the person. Not every antigay crackpot is actually gay, but there's no shortage of those who actually are. Here are some hypocrites who just couldn't practice what they preached.

(Slide show on the link)

The Skeletal Atheist

Ted Haggard will always remain my favorite gay scandal. It was so delightful when that came out.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

widdershins

My wife often angrily proclaims the loudest anti-gay Republicans as being closet gays.  It's like one of those Bill Maher things.  I don't know it for a fact, I just know it's true that the loudest anti-gay Republicans are actually gay.
This sentence is a lie...

Mike Cl

Quote from: widdershins on April 19, 2016, 12:41:54 PM
My wife often angrily proclaims the loudest anti-gay Republicans as being closet gays.  It's like one of those Bill Maher things.  I don't know it for a fact, I just know it's true that the loudest anti-gay Republicans are actually gay.
I tend to think and say the same as your wife.  She must be a very, very intelligent woman!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

AllPurposeAtheist

I don't really care if they're gay, bi or just fucking stupid as long as they don't get elected to high office and sadly many of them do..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

widdershins

Quote from: Mike Cl on April 19, 2016, 12:59:19 PM
I tend to think and say the same as your wife.  She must be a very, very intelligent woman!
Wouldn't have married her if she weren't.
This sentence is a lie...

_Xenu_

Quote from: The Skeletal Atheist on April 19, 2016, 12:04:24 PM
Ted Haggard will always remain my favorite gay scandal. It was so delightful when that came out.
Who could possibly forget this classic? Watch old Ted duck and weave right in front of his wife while he's trying to get out of his driveway.

Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

Unbeliever

At about 1:50, there, Ted says no, but he appears to be nodding a yes... :agreenod:
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

marom1963

Quote from: stromboli on April 19, 2016, 11:33:11 AM
http://www.advocate.com/people/2016/4/18/17-antigay-leaders-exposed-gay-or-bi

(Slide show on the link)
A lot of these assholes seem to think it's the 1950s when the media - and the Gay Community - would keep their secret for them. But, in the 21st Century, nobody keeps secrets - not even well-paid hustlers.Sooner or later, you'll be OUTED - especially if you've made a career out of bashing your own kind.
OMNIA DEPENDET ...

Mr.Obvious

Is there any human trait more dispicable than hypocracy?
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

marom1963

OMNIA DEPENDET ...

Solomon Zorn

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on April 20, 2016, 05:32:33 AM
Is there any human trait more dispicable than hypocracy?
There are worse traits, but none so poetic in their shame.
If God Exists, Why Does He Pretend Not to Exist?
Poetry and Proverbs of the Uneducated Hick

http://www.solomonzorn.com

stromboli

Lol. It seems almost an axiom that the kid that complains the most is the guiltiest. Having raised 3 and with 6 grand kids, I can attest there is truth in that statement.

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: marom1963 on April 20, 2016, 05:11:50 AM
A lot of these assholes seem to think it's the 1950s when the media - and the Gay Community - would keep their secret for them. But, in the 21st Century, nobody keeps secrets - not even well-paid hustlers.Sooner or later, you'll be OUTED - especially if you've made a career out of bashing your own kind.

More so than that, the gay community has pretty much decided that closeted gays who make a living hurting other gay people deserve to be outed.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

marom1963

Quote from: The Skeletal Atheist on April 20, 2016, 06:48:02 PM
More so than that, the gay community has pretty much decided that closeted gays who make a living hurting other gay people deserve to be outed.
They do deserve to be outed! They could have minded their own business but chose not to, so their business is now everybody's business. You can't have it both ways - you can't, as the saying goes, "have your cake and eat it, too".
OMNIA DEPENDET ...