God is Not Dead, err Gay: Fake Movie Trailer

Started by SGOS, April 19, 2016, 06:36:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SGOS

https://youtu.be/tDDAa1If-u4

You shouldn't laugh at Christians when they are forced to undergo extreme duress.

TomFoolery

How can you be sure my refusal to agree with your claim a symptom of my ignorance and not yours?

widdershins

Her plight was really moving.  I wish it was a real movie because I would really like to see how it turns out.
This sentence is a lie...

Baruch

If G-d is a boob man, then I must be god, and not because of gynecomastia.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Quote from: widdershins on April 19, 2016, 12:39:02 PM
Her plight was really moving.  I wish it was a real movie because I would really like to see how it turns out.
God comes down to the courtroom and announces that he swings both ways.  The accused is acquitted.

widdershins

Quote from: Hydra009 on April 19, 2016, 01:02:22 PM
God comes down to the courtroom and announces that he swings both ways.  The accused is acquitted.
Spoiler that shit!
This sentence is a lie...

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on April 19, 2016, 01:02:22 PM

G-d swings both ways?  Both straight and gay will be offended ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: SGOS on April 19, 2016, 06:36:39 AM
You shouldn't laugh at Christians when they are forced to undergo extreme duress.

Yeah, well, if they don't want to be laughed at, they should be so damned funny!
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

SGOS

Quote from: Unbeliever on April 19, 2016, 07:33:48 PM
Yeah, well, if they don't want to be laughed at, they should be so damned funny!

Sometimes good satire comes out really funny just by mirroring real life, even without a lot of exaggeration.  Well OK, the Jewish lawyer thing and the ending was a bit over the top, but that woman's characterization of Christian angst and suffering nailed it spot on.  Real life would be a lot more fun if people didn't take their own bullshit so seriously.  But then there wouldn't be so much to satirize.

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

drunkenshoe

I don't get how believers don't see it. God is DEFINITELY gay.

I mean look at the colours of nature and how beautiful it is. The sunset, flowers, trees, the sea and the colours shapes under the seas...  insects, animals...mountains...the fucking universe and its fabric...galaxies..stars...the whole existence is so fucking shiny, colourful and beautiful in shape I don't see any het male god coming up with any of it. 

Do you really believe a het male god would come up with a logarithmic spiral from shiny shells to the galaxies? What het god makes a micro fossil hat you need to invent some sort a device to see in a perfect sprial with sweet, soft colours?

Accept it believers, GOD is GAAAAY AS A PICNIC BASKET!

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

The moment of truth 1:18.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp