News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Is Pedophilia a Choice?

Started by Hijiri Byakuren, April 14, 2016, 10:45:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drunkenshoe

Quote from: FaithIsFilth on July 08, 2016, 01:14:16 AM
Since when do people have to be on equal footing when having sex? What kind of a ridiculous notion is that? You should be on equal footing? What the heck does that even mean?

See, you still don't get it. Every thread about pedophilia or age of sexual consent sooner or later gets to a point with you writing the same bullshit.

It's really not important if people are on equal footing about having sex or not. Doesn't matter what they or you feel about it. It doesn't matter what people think because they are sexually attracted to people much younger or older than them.

THE PROBLEM IS THAT THERE NEEDS TO BE A STANDARD TO DEFINE PEOPLE AS ADULTS. And in the most places this standard is determined as 18. For many reasons. This age IS NOT JUST ABOUT HAVING SEX. It's also a LIMIT for drinking, getting a driving licence and voting in most countries.

:arrow: When you were a teenager you didn't think about this issue. When you were a teenager you didn't even realise this was an issue. You didn't have the mental fortitude or the life experience to think about this as a general issue of life, BECAUSE a teenager CANNOT DO THAT. I don't care if 'some' or 'a few' can. If you cannot see this as an issue at an age concerning its possible consequences, you are not at the age to DO IT. BUT you keep arguing about it this AS AN ADULT because of your personal sexual tendencies.

If it was 16, you'd be arguing for 14. Or somebody will argue for 12 from his/her perspective. Or another 10.

So cut the crap. Nobody needs to be abused or raped to get this picture. I have never been abused or raped, I don't have kids and I get it. 

Every time this issue is up, you are talking with an air as if there were some main health institutions actually defending lowering age of consent seriously, as if this issue just lies on physical or even emotional maturity alone. Ask the first parents you see what they think about their son or daughter having sex under 18 -or even over- with a much older adult. Get your answer. If you find someone who'd respond with 'oh why not', alert the media. It's gonna be big news.

Anyone who claims that teenagers can make an adult decision about anything is either a teenager or has the emotional maturity of one. But in your case you are obssessed with it because of personal reasons. So stop selling it as if it was some common solution.

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

FaithIsFilth

Quote from: doorknob on July 08, 2016, 03:45:48 PM
Seriously a teenager doesn't want a 30+ year old man. That is the old mans ego/fantasy. FYI it's wrong to force your self on some one and, that is the case with these types of men. Maybe in an extremely rare case will a teenager fall in love with a 30+ but that's extremely rare. We shouldn't be opening the door for these pervs to be molesting and ogling young teenage girls for something so ridiculous as a true love between teen and old man.

So yes you are supporting the predators. What's the matter did I burst your fantasy of getting it on with a 16 year old? Fantasy is one thing but reality is a totally different thing. The reality is teenagers do not fucking want you! You have no business flirting with a 16 year old that IS common sense. If you are that stupid then you deserve to go to jail and worse.
Of course it's wrong to force yourself on someone, and you should also obey the law where you live when it comes to age of consent. You shouldn't have sexual relations with a 16 year old if the law says you can't. That is a given. No disagreement there.

The age of consent where I live is 16, as is the case in the rest of Canada, many US states, and a large part of the Western world. The United States is a lot more conservative than a lot of the Western world, so they do still have it as 18 in a lot of places. Don't worry though. 16 year olds are nothing special to me. When I see the average 16 year old, my first thought is usually that she is half a decade past her prime. 16 year olds and girls in their 20s don't look much different to me, so I don't need a 16 year old.

doorknob

Quote from: FaithIsFilth on July 08, 2016, 04:11:00 PM
Of course it's wrong to force yourself on someone, and you should also obey the law where you live when it comes to age of consent. You shouldn't have sexual relations with a 16 year old if the law says you can't. That is a given. No disagreement there.

The age of consent where I live is 16, as is the case in the rest of Canada, many US states, and a large part of the Western world. The United States is a lot more conservative than a lot of the Western world, so they do still have it as 18 in a lot of places. Don't worry though. 16 year olds are nothing special to me. When I see the average 16 year old, my first thought is usually that she is half a decade past her prime. 16 year olds and girls in their 20s don't look much different to me, so I don't need a 16 year old.

You say it's wrong but many of these dumb asses don't know that. I'm not the only girl I've ever spoke to about this issue. Almost every woman/girl what ever I've talked to has had the same problem with older men at 16 or younger sexually harassing them and forcing them selves in some way on them. You are sitting here defending the rights of old men to have a 16 year old sex partner. A 16 year old is not at an age to handle an adult male! I know I sure as shit wasn't. NO ONE is at that age. No matter how intelligent or mature they are intelligence has nothing to do with it. Experience and wisdom that can ONLY come with age is the issue. I don't know of a single situation where an adult male should be messing around with a teenager.

And by the sounds of things you are looking at 10 year olds! Well no fucking wonder you think it's ok for an adult to have a sexual relation ship with a minor.

FaithIsFilth

Quote from: drunkenshoe on July 08, 2016, 04:04:24 PM
See, you still don't get it. Every thread about pedophilia or age of sexual consent sooner or later gets to a point with you writing the same bullshit.
If the law says that the person is mature enough to make that choice for themselves (their body, their choice), then you don't have to be "on equal footing" or just as mature as the most mature adults in the world. That's silly. You're either mature enough to decide what you do with your body, or you're not, and where I am, 16 year olds are considered old enough to make that choice for themselves. In most of the Western world (the parts that aren't completely backwards thinking), the age of consent is far lower than 18.

QuoteTHE PROBLEM IS THAT THERE NEEDS TO BE A STANDARD TO DEFINE PEOPLE AS ADULTS. And in the most places this standard is determined as 18. For many reasons. This age IS NOT JUST ABOUT HAVING SEX. It's also a LIMIT for drinking, getting a driving licence and voting in most countries.
The standard is determined to be 18 in backwards thinking places. There's a reason that the most liberal countries have the lower age of consent.

Quote:arrow: When you were a teenager you didn't think about this issue. When you were a teenager you didn't even realise this was an issue. You didn't have the mental fortitude or the life experience to think about this as a general issue of life, BECAUSE a teenager CANNOT DO THAT. I don't care if 'some' or 'a few' can. If you cannot see this as an issue at an age concerning its possible consequences, you are not at the age to DO IT. BUT you keep arguing about it this AS AN ADULT because of your personal sexual tendencies.
I thought about this plenty when I was a teenager, and my position now is the same it was then. I sided with the health organizations/ child welfare organizations then, and I still do. I don't think young people should be treated like little babies.

QuoteIf it was 16, you'd be arguing for 14. Or somebody will argue for 12 from his/her perspective. Or another 10.
Well, I have argued for 14, but for the sake of not causing too much drama, for now I'm going to argue for 16... whether that is my true position or not.

QuoteEvery time this issue is up, you are talking with an air as if there were some main health institutions actually defending lowering age of consent seriously, as if this issue just lies on physical or even emotional maturity alone. Ask the first parents you see what they think about their son or daughter having sex under 18 -or even over- with a much older adult. Get your answer. If you find someone who'd respond with 'oh why not', alert the media. It's gonna be big news.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_consent_reform_in_Canada

The Child Welfare League of Canada, the Canadian AIDS Society, the Canadian Federation for Sexual Health (formerly International Planned Parenthood Federation), and the Canadian Children's Rights Council. They all argued against raising the age of consent from 14 to 16. I shit you not. I can only imagine what they would think about your extreme idea to have the age of consent be 18. I think you growing up in such a conservative country certainly has something to do with your views on age of consent. With most things, you are far left and have been able to overcome growing up in such a conservative place, but your society's beliefs about age of consent are not something you've been able to overcome. I get it. When children/ teens are involved, things become more emotional so it's harder to see past the BS. Now, remember that I like you as a poster and I'm not tying to just call you emotional and put you down for that. I just think you are wrong about this particular subject. No hard feelings. I'm not going to take anything you said personal.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: doorknob on July 08, 2016, 04:22:35 PM
And by the sounds of things you are looking at 10 year olds! Well no fucking wonder you think it's ok for an adult to have a sexual relation ship with a minor.

Yeah that's why he keeps 'arguing' about it. He also likes to make himself out during the same conversation he has eventually with most members. He either -however unconsciously- feels 'better' by repeating it to more people as possible or he just thinks he'll get to somewhere by insisting on the same bullshit.

It's also a waste of time trying to talk to him about what is consent or why children cannot consent. He doesn't-can't get it, because if he does he'll have to classify himself as something disturbing; simply someone who fantasies raping children. It's a very messed up situation actually. He needs to believe in this. He also has a thick skin about this and that tells me he is mature in his age and have experience of talking about this with people.

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

FaithIsFilth

Quote from: doorknob on July 08, 2016, 04:22:35 PM
I don't think it's ok for an adult to have a sexual relationship with a minor. Where did you get that from? If the law says that the person is too young to have sex, then I don't think adults should break that law. If the law says they can have sex with that person, I see no issue there. Yeah, a lot of girls are going to regret some of their relationships later on in life and maybe think they were  used. You don't take away people's rights because some women have regrets about mistakes they've made in their lives. Just because people make mistakes, that doesn't mean you take away their freedom to make those mistakes. People make mistakes and they learn from them. That's how life goes. You don't restrict people's freedom because people are flawed and they make mistakes.

I'm attracted to girls aged 8 and up, but that shouldn't really matter here. I don't talk to the girls I'm attracted to, or stare at them and make them uncomfortable or anything like that. They wouldn't know that I was attracted to them.

FaithIsFilth

Quote from: drunkenshoe on July 08, 2016, 04:37:05 PM
Yeah that's why he keeps 'arguing' about it. He also likes to make himself out during the same conversation he has eventually with most members. He either -however unconsciously- feels 'better' by repeating it to more people as possible or he just thinks he'll get to somewhere by insisting on the same bullshit.

It's also a waste of time trying to talk to him about what is consent or why children cannot consent. He doesn't-can't get it, because if he does he'll have to classify himself as something disturbing; simply someone who fantasies raping children. It's a very messed up situation actually. He needs to believe in this. He also has a thick skin about this and that tells me he is mature in his age and have experience of talking about this with people.
Why should I try to hide who I am? Why should I be ashamed of who I am if I haven't done anything wrong? People are really not going to like it when the pedophile acceptance movement comes into full swing, and it's coming. Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh were right when they said the pedophile movement is coming next after the trans movement, and it will be glorious/ beautiful. People better get ready to be extremely disturbed, because it's coming and no one can stop it. Those standing with the pedophile will be the ones proven to be on the right side of history, and what a victory it will be. Children will then be safer, so the win for pedophiles will also be a win for children.

doorknob

Quote from: FaithIsFilth on July 08, 2016, 04:48:38 PM
I don't think it's ok for an adult to have a sexual relationship with a minor. Where did you get that from? If the law says that the person is too young to have sex, then I don't think adults should break that law. If the law says they can have sex with that person, I see no issue there. Yeah, a lot of girls are going to regret some of their relationships later on in life and maybe think they were  used. You don't take away people's rights because some women have regrets about mistakes they've made in their lives. Just because people make mistakes, that doesn't mean you take away their freedom to make those mistakes. People make mistakes and they learn from them. That's how life goes. You don't restrict people's freedom because people are flawed and they make mistakes.

I'm attracted to girls aged 8 and up, but that shouldn't really matter here. I don't talk to the girls I'm attracted to, or stare at them and make them uncomfortable or anything like that. They wouldn't know that I was attracted to them.

This isn't about girls who've made mistakes. I'm talking about girls who were straight up molested, sexually harassed and even some who were raped. Don't you dare turn this around on them! This is an old man taking advantage of a young girl and it's not an isolated problem. This problem is epidemic where I live! You want to open the door for these sick bastards so they can more easily get away with what they are doing. That's what I hear.

As far as Canada even they have age restrictions it's not like they opened the flood gates for old men to have a right with a teenager as you portrayed it! You just want to justify it to make excuses for what is inexcusable.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: FaithIsFilth on July 08, 2016, 04:36:59 PM
If the law says that the person is mature enough to make that choice for themselves (their body, their choice), then you don't have to be "on equal footing" or just as mature as the most mature adults in the world. That's silly. You're either mature enough to decide what you do with your body, or you're not, and where I am, 16 year olds are considered old enough to make that choice for themselves. In most of the Western world (the parts that aren't completely backwards thinking), the age of consent is far lower than 18.
The standard is determined to be 18 in backwards thinking places. There's a reason that the most liberal countries have the lower age of consent.
I thought about this plenty when I was a teenager, and my position now is the same it was then. I sided with the health organizations/ child welfare organizations then, and I still do. I don't think young people should be treated like little babies.
Well, I have argued for 14, but for the sake of not causing too much drama, for now I'm going to argue for 16... whether that is my true position or not.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_consent_reform_in_Canada

The Child Welfare League of Canada, the Canadian AIDS Society, the Canadian Federation for Sexual Health (formerly International Planned Parenthood Federation), and the Canadian Children's Rights Council. They all argued against raising the age of consent from 14 to 16. I shit you not. I can only imagine what they would think about your extreme idea to have the age of consent be 18. I think you growing up in such a conservative country certainly has something to do with your views on age of consent. With most things, you are far left and have been able to overcome growing up in such a conservative place, but your society's beliefs about age of consent are not something you've been able to overcome. I get it. When children/ teens are involved, things become more emotional so it's harder to see past the BS. Now, remember that I like you as a poster and I'm not tying to just call you emotional and put you down for that. I just think you are wrong about this particular subject. No hard feelings. I'm not going to take anything you said personal.

From the link you posted:

In June 2006, the Canadian government proposed a bill to raise the age of consent from 14 to 16, while creating a close-in-age exemption for sex between 14-15 year olds and partners up to 5 years older, and keeping an existing close-in-age clause for sex between 12-13 year olds and partners up to 2 years older.[3] The initiative also maintains a temporary exception for already existing marriages of 14 and 15 year olds, but forbids new marriages like these in the future.[4]

This is not what you are defending. You are talking about teenagers having sex with twice, thrice their age. Personally you with little children. Actually you don't have an idea what you are talking about at all, because this issue is at a biological level for you. I don't expect you to get it.

But I'd appreciate if you, as a pedophile cut the crap of 'you are thinking like this because of the country you live in about age of consent' while you are actually defending 'it should be lowered so I can have sex with 10 year old girls' behind the 14 year old argument.

Didn't you the one who wrote a lot of things about feelings and emotions on this issue? Actually you wrote your specific feelings about a little girl dancing in a music video. Remember?  How she is the "definition of love for you". Expression was something like that. I have a good memory. I remember your posts and the way you described your emotions about it or things you said about the subject.

So when you want to have sex with a little girl, it is about your emotions, but me being protective over the young as an adult primate against another emotion is something to bring up as if it affects the argument?

This is called projection, FaithIsFilth, esp. considering my post wasn't emotional a bit. This is not something you can have an 'opinion' on, because you can't even see -highly likley refuse-  a lot of aspects the issue. Your problem is that you can't have sex with children.

And Canada is not doing anything remotely close the picture you are trying to draw. You are defined as criminal when you act on your fantasy in the country you live.

Again cut the crap.

FaithIsFilth

Quote from: doorknob on July 08, 2016, 05:09:07 PM
This isn't about girls who've made mistakes. I'm talking about girls who were straight up molested, sexually harassed and even some who were raped. Don't you dare turn this around on them!
Those things you are talking about are all already illegal, so I don't exactly understand what your point is there. If those things happen, the person doing them should be reported.

doorknob

Quote from: FaithIsFilth on July 08, 2016, 04:59:26 PM
Why should I try to hide who I am? Why should I be ashamed of who I am if I haven't done anything wrong? People are really not going to like it when the pedophile acceptance movement comes into full swing, and it's coming. Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh were right when they said the pedophile movement is coming next after the trans movement, and it will be glorious/ beautiful. People better get ready to be extremely disturbed, because it's coming and no one can stop it. Those standing with the pedophile will be the ones proven to be on the right side of history, and what a victory it will be. Children will then be safer, so the win for pedophiles will also be a win for children.

Dream on!

Not sure how you figure this is a win for children. Children do not want to be molested by creepy old men. Or even by any adult male/female. The pedophiles will never be allowed to do what they want to do with children. And there's nothing backward about that, that's just common sense.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: FaithIsFilth on July 08, 2016, 04:59:26 PM

You have an unbelievably distorted self image. You can only be free anonymously in the net. This is what you are doing here in this forum, writing it out to anyone possible, because you can only do it here or in a special group reserved for this. Any other place you'd be banned in a second. You are a criminal in the country you live, if you act on your desire. Don't delude yourself.

Pedophilia is not beneficial nor profitable to the human societies, therefore it will always be a problem. If one day, there will be a world accepting it, the whole family system and the basic understanding of the law would need to change and that's unlikley to happen because there is no benefit to seek out to change the system fundamentally. 

What you do not understand is this point -besides consent- because you seem to think 'having sex' is just something physical and emotional; between two people.

It's NOT. It's a social thing. It's an anthropological thing. It's a cultural thing. It's a sociological thing. It's not about children's right only, but also abut parents' rights. It's about maintaining standards. Fundamental fabric of law.

Children do not get to be adults and able to consent when you change the law. They will have parental figures all the time, because human child takes a very long time to get mature compared to other animals. Biologically and socially.

Anyway, I am bored.

FaithIsFilth

Yes, that was me Shoe, and it's a beautiful thing, and if people could just get past the ick factor, they would see that it's better for me to be obsessed with an actress living far away from me in Hollywood, protected by bodyguards, than it is for me to try to bottle things up and possibly develop a crush on a little girl in the real world, in my own town. Would you prefer that? No. Of course not. I don't let myself fall for any young girls in the real world. I'm smarter than that. That little dancer you are talking about dominates my thoughts when it comes to girls, which in part stops me from thinking about the young girls around me in the real world. When I go to the store and see an attractive young girl on my way, I get back home, throw on one of her dance videos, and then I don't even remember what the girl I just saw on the street looks like, and she will be completely absent from my thoughts. Isn't that a good thing? I would think so. So yes, that little dancer brings emotions out of me that no one else can, but me watching her videos all the time and having such an obsession is actually a very sensible thing, as it is keeping real life girls around me out of my head. Isn't that what I should be striving for? To think about the young girls around me as little as possible? I've achieved that, so why is this not a win for everyone?

drunkenshoe

You should get real. You are delusional. I think what is interesting to me about you is the way you can manipulate yourself about all this; your self image, the world you built; the future you see. And how successful you are at it. The role of defense mechanism in it...etc. Anyway, I heard enough.

Draconic Aiur